Facing Pure Evil

You feel completely drained and yet you cannot sleep. Every small noise has you on your feet ready to fight off whoever comes in. You already had mohawk man come in to pay you a visit. He brought you a scrap of stale bread and a black banana to eat and copped a feel before leaving you to eat the miserable dinner. Thank merlin he never returned.

You were just beginning to think it was safe when the door opened again and Simon walked down stairs. He had a look on his face to say that he wasn't just checking up on you this time. You guessed Heather wasn't at her usual guard post.

You jumped to your feet backing up as he unlocked the door and stepped inside locking it behind him again. He turns slowly with an evil look his eyes. Evil but bloody crazy. It makes your blood run cold.

"It is about time you and I were alone. I have been trying to get down to you for hours but someone always seems to get in the way. But not this time." He lunges forward as you side step out of the way. Again he rushes at you but again you throw yourself to the other side of the room. You stand up again quickly, as does he.

You both begin to circle around as if you were doing some sort of interpretive dance together But this was no dance.

Suddenly he throws himself forward. You step back quickly but not quick enough as he grabs the chain still tied to your wrists and pulls you forward. He turns you around and throws you down on the mattress.

"I am done playing cat and mouse with you sweet cheeks. It is time I showed you your place finally. It is right here...under me."

He covers your mouth as you begin to scream. You know he is much stronger than you but that does not mean you are going to make it easy for him. He wraps the chain around another hook in the wall so that it is tight and you can't move your arms at all as they are raised above your head.

He rips apart the baggy jumper Heather gave you. Using his knee he keeps your legs apart. But you do not stop wriggling. You kick and scream against his hand as you hear him unbuckle his trousers and you feel him pulling them down.

You taste bile rising in your throat as he moves his hand down and moves your underwear to the side roughly thrashing his hand against you.

"You feel good from the outside," he sneers. He roughly moves you further down the mattress. Your dress is up around your waist now. Tears stream down your face and you do not stop the screaming and moving as you feel his tip at your entrance. You hear him cast an anti-pregnancy charm.

You scream harder than you have ever screamed before. He looks you in the eye and smiles as he thrusts himself in you. You continue to move and manage to wriggle up the bed causing him to slide out.

He clenches his teeth in frustration. Pulling your dress and bra cup down he bites down hard on one of your nipples. You can feel the blood pool down your chest. You scream and move even more, practically jolting about on the mattress. It is impossible for him to keep a hold of you and keep a hand over your mouth.

He leans back and picks his wand off the ground. "It's no fun if you don't move a little but I guess it's better than nothing." He lifts his wand over you to perform the spell.

There is a noise at the top of the stairs. Someone is coming run and practically a run. Simon pulls your dress and bra back up and pulls your skirt down before doing up his own trousers again.

You look to the door to see who has saved you, even if just for a few moments from your fate.

Mr Greengrass.

"What were you doing with that poor girl? Will you leave her alone? Can't you see she is terrified? It is bad enough you have her caged like an animal. I had no idea what you and your father were going to do with her otherwise I would have had no part in it. Disgusting!"