Nott

"Well shit!" Draco sighed, running his hands through his hair. You loved when he did that.

"Yip." You had no clue what to think. Obviously it wasn't Theo the papers were about — considering he was a guy and all. And you both knew that Daphne has lived at Greengrass Manor all her life, so it wasn't her.

"So why in the name of Merlin's soggy left testicle was it Theo who checked out the records?" Draco asked.

"I have no clue," you sigh.

You look again. The records only had a few signatures on it. Yours, Jonathan's, his ex-wife years ago before she and Jonathan split up and then nothing until Theo.

You checked the date next to his signature and tried to think back to when it was.

"Draco, this was the day that I met Theo in the Ministry. He said he was here on business. Lying little bugger."

"Maybe it was. Maybe it was someone who works with him?"

"So why would he not tell one of us. He would have seen Jonathan's name on these records, and he said nothing."

"Maybe he was asked not too."

"I suppose. Still strange though."

"Well, let's just ask him. We can owl him."

"Draco, he is on his honeymoon. Would you want to be disturbed if it was us on our honeymoon." You raise your eyebrow at him.

He smirked at that. "Definitely not."

"We will have to talk to him when he gets back."

"Well until then, I know something we could be doing right now instead," he wiggled his eyebrows and stepped closer to you, pulling you to him and kissing you.

"Sounds good," you smiled and wrapped your arms around him.

Your kiss started off slow, but the intensity began to quickly grow as he ran one hand up your top.

You slowly began to unbutton his shirt before...

"Evee? Draco? The food is here. Come eat," Narcissa shouted from above.

"Damn! Cock blocked by my own mother. Do you think she would find us if we just didn't answer?" He asked, kissing your neck.

"Yes, we would," Jonathan said, sticking his head into the bag, making Draco pout.

You laughed as you headed up the ladder and into the kitchen.

You would pick up your...activities with Draco later.

And, of course, you did.

***

Theo wasn't due back for a week, so you kept yourself busy with work. Of course, it played in the back of your mind...all the time, but there was nothing you could do but wait.

In the meantime, you had made great progress with work. Your reports to Kingsley were being sent on a weekly basis. The last one, you handed in yesterday, was one you were particularly proud of. It went into detail on the theory that not all magical beings needed wands for spells and why children were able to show magical abilities at such a young age. It got you wondering about your own babies. Would they be natural-born witches or wizards, able to make things happen at a young age? Would they be squibs? Would they get accepted into Hogwarts?

It may have just been your imagination, but you were now 13 weeks, and you were convinced you had the start of a baby bump.

Hermione and Harry were due back later today, and Theo and Daphne were due back this weekend. Which was a good thing as you knew Draco was struggling to keep your secret. He was already a proud daddy and wanted to tell everyone he came into contact with that I was carrying precious cargo, as he called it.