Sorry

"Evee I have no clue why I did it. I am not attracted to her at all. Give me veritaserum and I will prove it. You are the love of my life. It was a drunken mistake. Please understand."

"I do understand now."

"What do you mean?"

"Why you did it. I understand. I am damaged and broken. Plus I just sprung a pregnancy on you. That's a lot."

"No Evee I am so excited to be a father."

"You don't have to be with me because I am pregnant you know. I would never keep you from your children. You can see them whenever you want."

"That's not it at all."

"This is not a noble thing you have to do. Get the girl knocked up and then feel like you have to stay with her. I am fine on my own. I don't need your pity."

You were about to walk away when he grabbed you. "You listen to me Evelyn Daniels! You are the love of my life and I want to be with you. Babies or no babies. You are the one. I was pissed at Astoria and we fought and I sent you home with Blaise so I could cool off and Theo made me come back inside and drink. We got blottoed and she showed me to the guest room and I kissed her like I would kiss Pansy or Daphne."

The fireplace roared to life and out stepped Theo, Daphne and Astoria. Bloody perfect!

"We wanted to see if you had killed him yet," Theo said.

"Bloody worse — she is blaming herself!" Draco groaned.

Astoria stepped forward. "It was nothing. Less than nothing. A complete accident. Actually, he was so drunk he could barely see. He thought I was you."

You looked at her. "He what?"

"The way to the room, he talked about how lucky he was that he had you in his life. How he dodged a bullet with that Astoria girl and how he was going to marry you." She looked deadly serious as she went on. "He said you were his soul mate, and he would be lost without you. He also told me two other little things that I will tell no one about."

You realised what she meant, and your eyes widened in fear. But Theo and Daphne were clueless.

"Then he said 'I love you Evee, goodnight love', leaned in and kissed me and immediately realised I wasn't you and apologised."

"Immediately?" You asked.

"Yip, I can prove it with my memory if you want, but it went like this." She grabbed your face and placed a kiss to your lips.

About 5 seconds long before pulling away. You didn't even have time to react.

"Tori!" Daphne and Draco shouted.

Theo added, "that was so hot!"

"I wanted to show her and explain. He was a drunken mess and thought he was kissing his girlfriend. Now come on, you two, and let them talk."

She shoved Daphne and Theo into the fireplace and they left.

It wasn't even 11am, and already you were emotionally drained.

"Are you OK?" Draco asked.

"I've no bloody clue!"

"Evee I am so sorry. As soon as Pansy woke me up, I remembered and came straight here to tell you. I wouldn't lie or keep secrets from you."

"I know."

"I love you."

"I know."

"I am sorry."