Trailer 1 and 2

Aspen Reign Rogers never thought her life would end up the way it did. It was a whirlwind. And it started when Bucky went off to war. And then Steve became a super soldier. And to test out the serum again...so did she. Steve was her brother. And Bucky was their best friend. They were all inseparable. Until they got separated.

They were all on a mission. And it went wrong.
Bucky fell off of a train. And Aspen jumped after him. She wanted to save him, and if She didn't, she felt at least he wouldn't be alone if he didn't make it. Steve would argue it was the stupidest thing she's ever done. But Aspen was glad she jumped because she was there with him. If she didn't jump, Bucky would've gone through it all alone.

They were captured by Hydra. And they fried her brain. And Bucky's. Over, and over again. Then they put both of them in cryostasis for over 70 years. Hydra turned them into soldiers. Assassins. When they woke up their world has completely changed. Their mission was to take out the avengers. They made them forget who they were.

Aspen didn't recognize her own brother. Bucky didn't recognize his best friend. Bucky and Aspen didn't know who each other were, they just thought they were two soldiers completing missions together. Parters in crime you could say. Until Steve was able to snap them out of it. Bucky first...and then Bucky helped Aspen out of the kind control.

When they had been snapped out of it, they were both so lost. They decided to go into cryostasis in Wakanda until they could help get rid of the trigger words hydra put into their minds. And a year later they were woken up. And everything was normal.
Except the nightmares. But they pretended to be okay. Every night it was Bucky or Aspen who would wake up screaming or dripping In sweat, if not both.

They became each other's form of comfort. They talked only to each other about what they went through. So they became close. Bucky wasn't only
Steve's best friend he was Aspens too. They had each other, and they had Steve, and the team. And the closer Bucky and Aspen got, the more Aspen realized how she felt about him. And Steve hated it. And one night everyone was hanging out, and decided to play truth or dare. And that's when everything changed.

*

"Truth or dare?" Wanda asked Aspen. Her and Nat had become incredibly close to Aspen. When she was feeling a way she couldn't talk to Bucky about, she would talk to Wanda and Nat about it. Like when she fantasized about kissing him...or more. And now she regretted that. But she wouldn't back down from a dare. "Dare." Aspen replied. "I dare you to kiss Barnes." Wanda tells her. And Aspen knew where this was going. And she didn't mind.

Because it was a dare. If he didn't want to kiss her and laughed it off, she would know how he felt. And if he kisses her, and she felt something, she felt that he felt something, she would try and tell him how she felt. She looked at him with a smirk and there was trouble written in her eyes. And Bucky stood up, walked over to her. She stood up off the couch and their eyes met.

He leaned in and instead of a soft, small, kiss, Bucky instantly slid his tongue in Aspens mouth. Deepening the kiss with her. They pulled each other close, forgetting that everyone else was in the room. Fighting for dominance in each other's mouths. Steve looked at them shaking his head in annoyance. But they didn't see it, nor did they care, they were too caught up in one another.

Bucky pulled Aspen in closer, her hands gripped the color of his shirt and pulled him in closer, lightly whimpering into his mouth as his tongue brushed against hers. "Okay I think that's enough." Steve says. Aspen and Bucky ignore Steve, and continue to get lost into one another...

But I'm starting in the middle of the story. So how about I go back and start at the begging. The beginning when Aspen and Bucky got out of cryostasis. When they started to depend on each other...when they started to rely on each other. When they realized they needed each other. That's the beginning, so that's where I'm going to start...

To be continued...