Too Much Information

In the bar after the wedding

"Jamie." Aspen says, sitting across from Bucky, nudging his leg with her own and smiling at him. Her fingers stroked over the wedding band on his finger, neither of them could believe after all this time, it had finally happened. They were finally married.

"Yes doll?" Bucky asked smiling back at her. Aspens smile faded for a moment, getting serious. After everything, she needed to know. She already knew, but she needed him to say it. And he was pretty cuddly after the ceremony but straight faced only a tiny smile splayed across his lips.

"Are you happy?" Aspen asked him. Bucky smiled and looked at her a little surprised, like he couldn't believe she had asked him that, because to him, the answer was so obvious.

"Of course I am baby, we just got married." The little smile was because he had been smiling so much it hurt to smile. Because he was so happy, he was so fucking happy.

"Tell your face." Aspen teases poking his cheek and scooting closer to Bucky. Who in turn scoots closer to her and strokes her cheek.

"Are you happy?" He asks her. "Of course I am. We just got married." She repeats, smiling and scrunching her nose. "And I have a surprise for you tomorrow." She adds.

"Is this the same surprise you were talking about three weeks ago?" He asks her. He had been so curious but didn't want to push her to tell him because he knew she would on her own time.

"Yes." She smiled. "And the secret you wouldn't tell me during our vows?" He asks. And she nods. "Yes." She replies. "I'm excited." He tells her with a big smile.

And like they always do, they forget everyone else is in the room because when they're together they're the only two people in the world.

Yelena walks over and looks shocked. "I want to know the secret." She tells Aspen. "it's Bucky and i' s secret right now, I' Il tell you after I tell him." She tells Yelena.

Then Natasha comes over and shoves aspens arm. "How's it feel to be married bitch." She smiles, and aspens beaming, like she had been all the time lately.

"I don't know we havnt had sex yet." She smirks at Bucky and chuckles as she tells Natasha. "You know there are just some things, Aspen, a brother doesn't need to hear." Steve tells Aspen.

Bucky smirks at Bucky and then looks over at Steve. "you know that time you heard Aspen and you walked in because you're stupid," he starts, but is cut off by Aspen hitting his arm and yelling, "James!"

But he continues. "And she told you she was watching porn?" Bucky finishes. Steve nods and then he starts to shake his head. "Yes...horrifying." He tells Bucky.

"She wasn't watching porn. I was hiding in the closet." Bucky tells Steve. "We were-" but Aspen cuts him off again with, "OKAY JAMES."

"I'm telling our kids that story." Bucky tells Aspen. "I'm rubbing off on him." Aspen tells Steve. Normally it's her being inappropriate and making out of pocket jokes, but the more time her and Bucky spent with each other the more they picked up on each others habits.

"Yea you were that night too." Bucky says. Steve hides his face in his hands and shakes his head, "oh god."