Knock Knock

Bucky and Aspen get back to the compound a short while later, both of them go into Aspen's room. After making themselves ready for bed, Bucky sits with his back against the wall at the head of the bed. He reaches his hand out to Aspen and she takes his hand and climbs onto the bed with him. Bucky pulls her onto his lap and he looks at her, pure lust in his eyes, she smiles shyly back at him and plays with his hair.

She looks down at their bodies pressed together and she wraps her arms around his neck. His arms are rested on Aspen's hips. Aspen looks back up at Bucky and they both slowly move their faces closer to one another's. Bucky closes the distance between their lips first, his lips brushing slightly against Aspen's, and then he goes in all the way. The kiss became heated quickly. Especially with their cores pressed together. Aspen was wearing just a T-shirt and Bucky just his boxers, so the only layer between them, was bucky's boxers. A thin material. So they felt everything.

Aspen's hands moved to Bucky's cheeks and she pulled his lips into hers more. His tongue slid into her mouth and she whimpered as she felt it brush against hers. "Bucky..." she whimpered. Aspen pushes herself down on him more, feeling him getting hard underneath of her. Her tongue slides into Bucky's mouth, brushing against his tongue this time.

She rocks her hips back and forth, creating more friction between her and Bucky. He helps her, still holding her hips and helping her move back and forth on him. "We-" she says, Bucky is cut off by her moaning when Bucky pulls her down more on him so she can feel him even more. She moans again and Bucky pulls his lips from hers. He smirks, loving how good he's making her feel. "We should stop before..." Aspen starts, but Bucky cuts her off.

He knew she didn't want to go further yet. And he understood. He wanted to do if on her time, when she was ready, when they were ready together. So he could keep making out with her like this and just stop without going all the way because going all the way wasn't even his intention when they started, he knew she wasn't ready, so he just wanted to kiss her.

"Aspen, we won't go any further but you have to quiet down or we'll get caught." Bucky tells her. He brushes a hair behind her ear and places a kiss to her cheek. She nods and starts to lean back in. Before she can continue to kiss him, he smashes his lips back to hers and they get caught up once again. Aspen stifles another moan when she feels Bucky get even harder. She didn't think he could get any harder but she did, and it turned her on to no end.

She could feel the effect if had on her too. She was soaking wet at this point, and she knew he could feel that through his boxers too. "You- i can feel it Bucky." She whispers to him. Bucky keeps kissing her, speaking between words. "Then get off my lap doll." He says with a slight chuckle. He knew she didn't want to, he didn't want her to. They both wanted her exactly where she was. "But I like it." She whispers.

They keep kissing, Aspen grinding herself down on Bucky. Bucky pulling her harder into him as they make out, he places kisses to her chest, her neck, and her pressing kisses to his neck and chest as well. She moaned again and Bucky pulled away. "Aspen we're gonna have to stop if you don't quiet down." Bucky tells her. "I don't wanna stop." She whispers.

She pulls him back in, crashing her lips to his and pulling him closer. Continuing their motions. She couldn't take the feeling anymore. She needed a release. And she knew how she felt about Bucky, she knew how he felt about her as well. She was ready, Especially right now. She wanted it. She needed it.

"Jamie..." she whispers. "I want to-" before she can say anything else they hear footsteps coming down the hall. They both stop what they're doing and look at one another. The next thing they know, there's a knock on Aspen's bedroom door. "Aspen?" The person asks. It was Steve. Steve was knocking in her door.

Aspen and Bucky's eyes get wide and they look at each other with sheer panic in their eyes. The lust that was there before, was now gone. "Hold on!" She calls out to Steve. She hurry's off of Bucky's lap and he gets up. "Bucky go." She whispers to him. "Go hide in the closet." She whispers. Bucky looks at her, his eyes bores scrunched and shaking his head. "I'm not hiding in the closet." He tells her.

"Baby go before you get us caught." She tells him. He softens with this, she kisses his cheek, and he goes into the closet. She shuts the door behind him and gets in bed, covering herself with a blanket. "Come in!" She calls out to Steve. "hey, w-what're you doing?" Steve asks. He looks around the room, obviously looking for signs of anyone else. She shakes her head and looks at him pretending to be confused. "Uhm...nothing." She says to him. Playing dumb.

"I-I...was someone in here with you? I heard..." he starts. He heard her moaning. She knows exactly what he heard. But she couldn't let him know. She couldn't let him find out, not this way, so she ended up having to make up the first thing that came to mind. Because she knew that if this was the way that he found out that her and Bucky were together, he would flip his shit, even more than they already knew he would in a perfect setting. So she lied...