Description

Description-

"Don't embarrass me tomorrow, Nandini. Please."

"No, Luna, rest assured."

"You're a born designer which is why I'm giving you the responsibility of decorating the mansion for Manik's birthday. Please make me proud."

"I'll do my best. You won't regret giving me the opportunity."

"Okay then, I'll see you tomorrow directly. Take care."

No sooner did the Luna leave than Nandini was pulled behind a pillar. She gasped as her lips were taken in a hungry kiss as a pair hands groped and rubbed her boobs.

"Ugh, a-alpha, your mother," Nandini tried to push him away as Luna was still in the mansion.

Alpha Manik only kissed her neck making her shiver and whispered, "Shh, she won't know. Like she couldn't know all these six months. Just be quiet and let me have you."

"Uhh, b-but," He pulled her dress down her shoulders and kissed her bare skin.

"Did you just call me alpha?" Nandini opened her eyes in shock. "You'll be punished for being formal with your boyfriend." He picked her up, eyeing her naughtily. 

~~~

She impressed his father, the retiring alpha, so he bought her his home.

She impressed his mother, the Luna, so she let her stay in their house.

There was just one condition tho— be polite and punctual and confident because their son, the alpha-to-be, Manik Malhotra, was coming home and he didn't like helpless people who couldn't help themselves.

He was picky and rude. Described a prince born with all the luxuries of life, Manik Malhotra was coming back home after pursuing his training.

Nandini agreed to everything the Luna instructed her of and promised to put on the best of her behaviour when the new Alpha, Manik arrived. However, when he came, there's just one thing he expected from her— her attention and herself in his bed and room!

____M__A__N__A__N_____
_____W_E__R__E__W_O_L_F______

I was way tooooooooooooo impatient to wait 😅 so thought to share the description.

Updates will start after we finish Mafia's Intense Love. I'll make sure it ends this month so next month we can start this new book😉

Are you guys excited?

Let's us know your thoughts and make sure you add this book to your libraries, follow me and be ready to vote and comments 😎😎

(We might just start updating whenever I want😜 so you need not wait till next month)