44. You Must Stop Me Now!

Nandini's POV

My eyes squeezed shut in reflex to the sensation crawling up my waist. Something was coiling around my body under water. I was about to shout out loud when a mouth covered mine as it emerged from the calm waters. My breasts crushed against a warm hard chest under water as I was pulled closer fiercely.

I was being kissed. My heart jumped up and down in my chest, trying to travel up my throat. I was fucking being kissed by a filthy rogue. It put all my physical movements at halt. Tears started their ways below my eyes as my energy seemed to leave my body.

Black and white dots blinked on the black screen of my closed eyes. This could not be any worse, could it? I was going to loose my senses and give the rogue a perfect opportunity to do the deeds and slip away before I opened my eyes again.

Heaviness in the back of my head increased. The lips on my own worked furiously as if I were an oasis found by a lost traveller in the desert of Sahara. Despite the water being warm under sunlight, my body started losing its temperature  in his arms.

I was going to collapse in a pit of darkness but a desperate husky voice purred near my mouth, "You finally got my attention again, Nandini Murthy."

A chill of frost trailed the back of my spine as I shot my eyes open. My mouth dropped in amazement but a sense of relief spread over my body.

"Alpha Manik?" His name spilled from my mouth in the most vulnerable way I've ever had it spill before.

A smirk stretched his mouth. He traced his hands back and forth in my back before stopping on my round butt. With each hand grabbing them painfully, he came closer and bit on my left ear lobe.

"Why do always assume me to be a rogue, Nandini?" His rough tone brought memories of our first meeting.

I couldn't answer him back he guided my legs to wrap around his waist as he pulled me out of the water until my waist. My naturally round boobs glistened as the shiny layer of sunrays settled on them. The water appeared like melting gold cascading down my white spotless skin.

A pulse beat at my throat which he noticed and traced with his tongue. He went below my cleavage and kissed between my breasts.

"I've desired to see them in broad daylight. Can't express how excited I am over the thought of tasting them in the daylight too." Alpha Manik made no attempt to hide the need in his eyes as he looked at my face with those brooding eyes.

He bent down and took a nipple in his mouth while my back arched, making my face perpendicular with the azure sky peeking through the golden sheet of sunlight.

I was completely naked like never before in alpha's arms. He chewed my nipple ruthlessly as his hand twisted and squeezed the other one between his thumb and forefinger.

"Ahh!" It hurt but pleasure I felt was tenfold more intense the pain.

I came here to this forest with Navya. What I have been going through these days can't be expressed but it was obvious I was hell disturbed because of it. It was so visible on my face that to lighten up my mood Navya brought me to this forest.

We had packed snacks and some cards to play with. Our plan was amazing and we both were looking forward to it until Navya recieved a call from the office. She had to rush as it was important as the call was regarding a meeting she had been working on for about three days.

She was sad as she had to leave me alone but I was okay. This place managed to elevate my mood the moment I stepped foot in here. I was sure it'll be amazing even if I was to spend time alone with myself.

I roamed about the region and smelled the fragrance of sweet flowers. I plucked an orchid and tucked in my head beside my ear as I explored further. There were trees with fruits, animals I've seen never before playing around me fearlessly, birds adding to the scenic beauty with their musical chirping.

It was only half the region I covered when the sound of burbling water waves hit my eardrums. I followed it and discovered this lovely pond that I could not stop myself from jumping in to take a bath. I removed all my clothes including my inner wear as I didn't think anyone would disturb me as this place was exclusively for the alpha and his family. No one seemed to come here.

The warm water relaxed my nerves and gave me an escape from the disturbing thoughts of Alpha Manik. He hurt me so much that I had no other way to find peace than come here with Navya. I was finally able to come out of my stress and feel happy for the first time in so many days.

However, it was a short lived account because a rogue caught the sight of a rogue. He was peeking at me. I trembled to my very core. I was clueless but screaming seemed like the only option but he dived in the water.

I thought he would pull underneath and chop my body into pieces with his canines and leave me like that for fish to enjoy. What happened was indeed astounding.

"Mmm, A-alpha!" I didn't think the alpha would visit the forest right when I was a part of here.

He not only caught me off guard but only awakened a feeling I couldn't quite comprehend. It was ticklish and searing. It filled my body with heat and made me lean towards him. It made me... Want more.

Alpha Manik left my right nipple swollen and and achy. He lifted his face with a smirk that made my heart skip a beat. I was no mind-reader but I think I could read it very well.

There was no time to conclude it with verbal acknowledgement for he pulled ourselves out of the water. I was too occupied by the dancing desires in his gaze that I didn't care where he was taking me. I didn't feel anything wrong with my legs wrapped around his waist as he carried ne through shady trees into a region that caused a quiver to course through my body as it was cool and calm.

"You must stop me now if you don't want a possessive ruthless Alpha jerk as your lover, Nandini Murthy." He said.

I tried to make my breathing appear as normal, but hell, was it even possible with the head of his hardened length poking at my as*hole? It was standing erect against his stomach!

"Because once it's in..." He placed me on the ground over leaves and flowers acting as a bed on the ground under a huge jasmine tree. "You won't be able to escape me."

Tbc...

And here comes your chapter😉😉😉 ik I promised 2 chaps, I'll upload the second one tomorrow.

Till then enjoy reading this and make sure to follow, vote and comment.

XOXO