Chapter 4. Escape

Nandini's POV

"Nine hundred million one...

Nine hundred million two...

Nine hundred million three..." The man on the podium counted.

With a bang of hammer, "Sold for Nine Hundred Million." He completed the auction.

"Today's auction is completed. Please collect your orders from the back of the stage after making your respective payments. See you guys next week at the same time. Thank you so much."

I was dragged by a bald man. He was way too built for his height. He ended under my ear but his grip was tight. He made me hiss at his touch as he winked.

"You are hot!" He ran a hand through my back.

My eyes widened in shock. That was disgusting. I had never had a man touch me so nastily.

"It's bad to see you going so soon." He stuck his tongue out.

I wish I could pull his tongue and roll it around his neck. I was helpless though. I had to endure his filthy touch all the way to the back of the stage. The two women who escorted me till here flashed a happy grin as though I were their best friend, who won a commendable award.

"I knew it, honeybee." The fat one clapped her hands. "No girl made us so much profit."

"And who bought her here?" I tightened my fingers into ball. So this is the man who bought me here into this hellish place.

"Yeah, whatever." The fat woman said and took my custody.

She took me to the rear of the factory with a shutter that was unbolted. All the men, sexy to bald and old I have seen sitting in the hall, were gathered there.

Silence engulfed the environment when I reached there. All men turned to me— lust clouding their visions. Some of them winked at me and some licked their lips, feeling regretful for not being able to purchase a product like me.

This made me sympathize poor pets in those fancy pet shop. They must feel this way. I lowered my gaze as tears weakened my determination. I was suddenly shaking. To top my fright, my owner graced the area with his terrorizing personality.

But hell... No. I won't give in. I won't let any nasty man touch even a single strand of my hair.

He was man so tall that I ended just under his shoulder. His build was powerful. My nails bit into my palm as I tried not to look freaked out yet excited at the same time. He was grotesque.

"Hey, darling," His hand went around me.

I shut my eyes tight as he lowered his head. "You are beautiful. I never bought a woman so sexy." He said quietly.

My choppers ground together. What the hell were they seeing in me so charming that they can't hold back the urge of describing me like that? This was the fourth compliment so far. Trust it feels like I am a candy they all want to suck.

There's no much different even in my human form, is there? Truth being that they all vision me as candy only.

"Open your eyes and look at your master, darling. Look at your owner." He lifted my face with his finger going under my chin.

With a swig of the lump I had in my throat, I slowly undid the shutters of my eyes. He was menacing. Every inch of this man alarmed me. He put my sixth sense at alert.

"H-hi," His large hand ran across my cheek as I hushed that.

His eyebrows went under his foreshadowing hair. He smirk amusingly and replied, "Wow. You are a legit thing to own."