95. Purchase

(I mistakenly put 2 chapters in one page last time 😅 here I correct the mistake!)

95. Purchase

Nandini's POV

"Get off me!" My voice shook and I wriggled in the tight hold of the four men holding me down.

The fear of losing my baby made my stomach twist. He's all that I have left now. Just him. My mom— whom I found after years of separation— is gone too. I would die if anything happened to him.

I might have instigated Archibald to use me to get back at Manik. But now as I laid helpless, my clit being rubbed briskly, I shuddered with dread.

"Oh sweetheart, it's time to get inside you." Archibald mouthed and withdrew his hand from my clit.

He stroked my slit and put one finger in before he pressed the head of his penis on my clit. Shivers exploded in my body. The electrifying shivers. I could feel the pressure of his digit within me and my eyes expeditiously squeezed tight.

I set my mouth agape, on the brim of yelling as loud as I can, "Don't touch her! She's mine to fuck." The words reverberated, sending a chill down my spine.

It wasn't my voice, though. Much less my words

I was too infected to open my eyes and see who it was. It was certainly not Manik. I knew how his voice sounded even in my state of fright. But whoever it was could have my extended commendation for interrupting before I was corrupted.

"Ask your men to let her hands go, Mr. Archibald. And you too, pull your finger out of her, if you don't want me to blow your brains out." I felt Archibald ease out of me.

The unbearable discomfort I felt with his knees pressing against my thighs dissipated, too. He walked away but I was still pinned to the ground.

"Release her." I heard Stanley say.

As soon as the scratching hold was raised from my limbs, I turned to my right. Wrapping my hands around my knees, I curled into a fetal position.

"You were not invited here, Harshad." Archibald gritted.

"I am disappointed that you didn't. I should have been here." Said the voice that interrupted my doom.

"Why? I mean, you gave up your ownership of shares in the business and wanted nothing to do with it. Why would we invite you to avenge the alpha for all the losses we incurred? You... You said you didn't care."

A chuckle, which I presume full of sarcasm, rang in the air. It was the man who saved me. "Obviously, I don't care. But this woman... I care about her."

Who is he? I had an urge to see him. My physical condition, nevertheless, was so on the negative side that I didn't even dare move. Much less look over my shoulder at him.

"What the... Are you crazy?" Stanley Archibald let out a harsh snigger as he remarked.

"You can call me that! I grew crazy after talking to her. She has tempted me. My pretty woman!"

"How is she your woman? The intimate pictures from Manik Malhotra's current holiday with her confirm her being in a relationship with him. How is she your woman?"

I could no longer comprehend who was talking what.

I just wanted to get out of here now. Just get far... Far away from Stanley Archibald and his men. The only key connecting us with each other was gone. I didn't want to do anything with him. Or his men.

For now. Just for now. Until I was sober and stable again.

"You can join us if you want, Harshad. You can have all the fun with her too if you,"

"None of you will put another finger on my woman. She's mine. I purchased her. If you really want to have fun with her, you better compensate me and refund me because I bought her from you, made the payment, and never got to stake my claim on her." A glacial whisper slithered up my spine at the explosion of those words.

My eyes flew wide and met the eyes that had been staring in my way don't know for how long. That smug curve of the mouth and a sparkle of acknowledgement at our gazes meeting caused my heart to skip a beat. I became smaller and smaller and hoped for the earth to open another grave and close me in from these men.

He walked towards me, bent down, and grinned wider, "I told you, baby! I will come get you as soon as the Alpha drops you down. See, I am here."

His fingers caught a few strands of my hair and put them out of my cheek even though I was trying to cover it from his view.

"Not comfortable with my touch yet?" He asked, making me hide my face even more.

When I first saw him I knew he was a bad man. Harshad. The dark eyed devil, who also wears a lopsided smirk. The smug asshole who thinks I am his possession just because he paid a hefty amount after bidding for me in an auction that shouldn't have taken place.

However, I hadn't recognized that he could be so bad that he would be able to stop Stanley Archibald— to whom I deemed as the master of all evil.

"Don't worry, it's just the current situation. Once I get you out of here you'll want to crawl all over my lap for support and soothe." He said boastfully before he eased himself out of his coat and put it on me.

I caught the sound of stones grinding under his feet as he got up and whirled around. From the corner of my eyes I saw why the woods were cocooned in quiet. It was his men— heavily armed. Double in number than what Stanley Archibald had. All pointing a gun at the other men.

"I paid for her, Stanley. In cash. I own her. Hence I don't give a fuck whether she was your way to vengeance on Alpha Manik Malhotra. You can kidnap his mother, his father, or his mate— that I believe he has found, for all I care." Harshad gave a light shrug while his hands were in the pockets.

"Keep Nandini Murthy out of your revenge game because she is officially mine. And I am claiming her today as my purchase for which I've done the payment Eleven months ago to you. Now if you excuse me, I'd take my purchase home. And if you don't then you die here before I claim her." My nerves fired up with fear again as I saw Harshad come my way.

He murmured something to me and picked me up. It was probably a question asking for my permission. I was in no position to answer and he didn't wait for it either. My eyes became heavier with every thud of his step. He was taking me away from the worst night of my life, but still a part of me shuddered.

"Shh. No need to cry, honey bun. You are safe. I've got you." He murmured in the most polite tone he could.

A tone that I felt was more like a warning to obey him.

Tbc...