Chapter 17. Bullied By The Alpha

Nandini's POV

Adrenaline blocked my windpipe. Bile in my throat tasted bitter as I felt my pulsating heart rising up in my throat. I never shared such proximity with a guy before. And this alpha wolf was forcing his hard body down on me.

I was completely at his mercy. None of my bones could move on my accord. He has taken the authority of my movements for he's caught my hands prisoned next to my face whereas my legs compressed under his strong ones. My stomach was jittery as I sensed his hard forbidden private part that's between his legs poke my belly.

There was nothing I could do than pray to have him let me go unharmed. And the thought of his poking meat kept my focus locked with it as i wondered how huge he could be.

"So I heard my father bought you from a grooming factory?" I jumped at the sudden outbreak of his voice near my mouth.

I tried to answer him however my voice had gone to hang out. My lips only quivered and a meek sound escaped my lips. Sound of helplessness— which he loved.

"No doubts why you are so aggressive with men." A disgusted look crossed his face. "Hard manhandling often makes women turn wild to their masters but I will teach you to be polite and obedient again. Just one week under my rule and I'll turn every ounce of your strength to shreds."

My mouth fell apart and eyes widened. Does he take me for a bought slut? Some his father paid for?

"I was not bought by your fath— aahhh!" He tightened his hold murderously on my wrists.

I attempted to not put on my tears for observation but I failed. That smirk on his face showed his satisfaction. His hands remained tight on my burning skin as he lowered his head down to my ear.

The proximity made my stomach clench. It didn't feel vulgar. Despite the escalation of terror in my chest, my stomach quivered with fluttering butterflies. As much as his hold and glares were horrifying, his proximity was palpitating. He was having mixed effects on me. Why? I was yet to discover that.

"I think I need to repeat myself, which I truly hate." He spoke, a dangerous small laugh followed thereafter. "You will not utter anything unless I allow you to."

My eyes shut tight. I never had this vulnerable feeling drowning me before. I had come across tormentors but none like him. My strength was my power. My internal determination helped me stand any predicament I faced without a line of stress on my forehead.

But for the first time in life I felt totally helpless. Like a disabled person who relied on a caretaker for his motions.

This Devil, nevertheless, was not just making my forehead pleat but also moisten my eyes. I was going through pain I never existed. It was slowly searing. Something that affects you like poison. At leisure and with a sluggish pace so that you squirm and bed for an antidote.

Unfortunately, there was no antidote for me. I was helpless. I had no way to avoid his venomous bites or take any sort of relief to keep myself calm after getting bitten. His pleasure against my hardships was even disappointing. But as I mentioned... I was bare and at his mercy— entirely under his control.

"Open your eyes and look at me," His command came.

I didn't want to offend him so I obeyed. As my eyes met his, my heart skipped a beat. They were the darkest shade of black. The nights must be lighter than the darkness I noticed in his eyes. My shadow on the ceiling seemed grey.

I was staring in them without sucking any breath when I saw them faltering. Wait... Did he really... Ouch, he let go of me at the wrong time. I collapsed in his feet for I was not ready for it.

His tight hold has led me to loosen my body and rely on his strong arms. I was not prepared when he let go hence I fell directly on my knees while my left foot twisted under the unseen fall due to force.

"You were not present during my coronation so you have not vowed to your alpha like other members in the Full Moon Pack." A shudder coursed through my body as I stared at his feet with melting eyes. "Get on your knees and lower your head in respect. Take a vow to be loyal to me and show your gratitude for your life, little viper."

I twisted my lips in disappointment. What's with his tone? He has never addressed me with my name. His nicknames are disgusting and humiliate me. I am not a viper nor a voracious Cinderella. I may be helpless and a human across a giant beast like him but not voracious. Greed does not exist in my vocabulary yet he makes me feel as if I have stolen thousands of invaluable jewels from him.

"I don't know why did my father buy a perishable mortal like you, I will still try my best to bestow my mercy on you regardless of your stained history that you come from a degraded filthy place. Just bow your head and give me your words." My pride has been seriously bruised by him.

His words and that behaviour bit into my throbbing heart. It was as if he was slicing my skin leisurely with a sharp dagger as he watched me scream and beg. However I would not beg.

"Live long, Alpha. I congratulate you on your appointment as the pack's new saviour." I began. His eyes were on me as i looked up to meet his eyes.

I will greet and accept him as an alpha but there is no way I will bow my head to him on get on my knees.

"I am hopeful I will be as safe as other members in the pack irrespective of my mortality. You will protect me as your own and help me get over the trauma I have seen in life." I said, sitting tiredly with legs folded from the knees, slightly inclined to right side with my hands on the floor as I tried to support myself.

He kneeled down. His fingers crawled into my hair and clutched them from the scalp. My head was raised high and met his dark annoyed gaze.

A sinister smirk twisted his mouth. He seemed both— thrilled and impressed. That is because I neither bowed nor lowered my head for him yet I accepted him as an alpha.

He inched his face closer and softly hushed, "Interesting... You're damn interesting. I will enjoy bending your pride."

He let go with a small jerk. I crawled back while biting my lips and stared at his face.

"... Nandini." More heat crawled into my cheeks.

I was certain it deepened my flush to crimson for my name sounded strangely different on his tongue. He was not addressing me though. Just tasting my name on his tongue. That moment I saw him as someone else. As a person who had anything but hatred in his heart for me. As a person who pitied me.

"Well then, come on get up, little viper," He rose first. "Let's get you fed first before I assign you your duties."

Duties? I couldn't dare open my mouth even though I was aware of his intentions. He was looking at me as a plaything.

Tbc...

I was so happy with your response initially. You would complete the target and comment a lot for new chapters. Nevertheless since the previous chapter, your response suddenly dropped. 😔😔😔
Not happy.
2 days and the target of vote wasn't completed.
But anyways, here's the chapter for the loyal readers. I know you waited, I'm sorry you waited. I'll make sure to upload for you if not for others.
Don't forget to shower your love 🙂