Chapter 10. Arrival Postponed

Nandini's POV

"This is beautiful!" I was in the garden with Luna Arti.

She was giving me a tour to the huge mansion. It was lovely and gave you a royal feeling- of being born in peace and to a blissful family.

From vast staircases to spacious halls adorned with silk curtain, I got to see a house that would only exist in dreams.

I was envious of the future alpha Manik Malhotra

I was envious of the future alpha Manik Malhotra. He was a lucky ass guy to get a family like this. They were not human but I see the alpha and the Luna lived a life more lavish than Ambanis. I thought there was no as lucky as the Ambanis in Mumbai. However one look around this gothic mansion and the couple who lived here with a small cluster of servants said a story the entire would was oblivious of.

"Look at these flowers, Nandini." Luna Arti's eyes shimmered with excitement.

"Woww!!! Which flower type is that, Luna? I've never seen something so gorgeous before." I was as petrified as her when I took a glance of it.

" I was as petrified as her when I took a glance of it

It was a flower Blooming like a bird. I was totally in shock for it looked like a bird flying in the sky with its wings spread wide and head raised high. It was a flower though. A milky white plant growing into a shape of a bird with green feet.

"They look like birds soaring in sky!" I bent forward and to my surprise it smelled like mogra.

I was overwhelmed.

I watched at my shoulder at Luna as she stroked on of the flowers.

"So are they named, dear. This is mainly known as Dove or Egret flower from the family of orchids. But what you are seeing is a breed of Egret and Mogra. They grow mainly during summers but our gardeners and researchers worked on my request and made it grow throughout the year. So I can see them whenever I like." I stared at the flowers.

They were heavenly and the touch was softer than cotton. Yet, it was as thin as a paper. I was in awe.

"We received this plant as a wedding gift from a friend from Korea. I loved them alot."