93. Tyranny

The chapter's gonna be emotional. Plz get yourself prepared before you scroll down 😅

Enjoy reading!

***

93. Tyranny

Nandini's POV

"Nobody dared to hit me before."

"What a pity!" I scoffed. "But as I said if all those women had done it with you the— NO!"

A man I hadn't seen approaching mom thrusted a knife, hilt-deep, in her stomach. He let her fall to the ground, the knife still inside her. I took a jump in her direction but a hand came around my waist and yanked me back.

"Where are you going, whore? Won't you pay for the sins of your boyfriend!" I froze at the sound of his words.

My boyfriend?

Nobody knew about us.

How did he.... I was whipped out of my thoughts by my mom's cry.

"No, pl-please..." She begged, her voice barely audible.

She was held flat on the muddy ground. Both her hands and legs were held apart and clipped down by four different men. Another one murmured something, his eyes searing into mine as he knelt down with another knife.

Fear engulfed me. My mom was already into shreds. Her blood was more on the ground around her than what she might have left in her body. The man with the knife mocked me with a smirk. He trailed the tip around my mother's neck and stopped on her left nipple. While I watched him unmovingly, he pinched her nipple making her whimper.

"Let her go! It's me who wrecked your business. Punish me. Let my mom go, Stanley." I quickly turned to the man holding me.

"Oh, no, no, no. It's me who orders around everyone... Like a king. And I shall be a king as long as I am alive. You, for one, along with your slut mama and dickhead boyfriend will pay me for my loss before I rebrand and restructure my business again." He gave a nod and the man with the knife divided mom's nipple from her breast.

I froze, my mind and body blanking out. Mom's eyes met with mine and she stopped moving. But I knew she was alive. The tremors running through her hands told so. She begged me for help. I lunged forward, but I was held again and pulled back.

"I will kidnap more women. More from Australia to be precise because I like outspoken and daring Australians like you." I was unmoving to everything he did until his hands fell on my privates between my legs.

I wriggled like a man put on fire. I screamed and acted maniacally. It had no effect on him though. He slipped a hand inside my top and pinched my right breast. Lowering his mouth to my neck, he sucked a spot under my ear.

"Oh Nandini, you taste so good! I envy your Alpha boyfriend. He was lucky he got to pop your cherry. Did he fuck your butt hole too?" He purred.

I struggled in his hold while my mother under the five men towering over her. She still had the knife in her. Probably to make her killing process slow and prevent blood oozing out rapidly, yet give her more pain with it still in her stomach. Because they slapped the hilt from time to time to make her groan.

"We will enjoy fucking your holes all night. But you must watch your mother die for your sins first."

"N-no, you will not..."

"Oh yes, darling," I became immune to his filthy touch but his words stirred my insides.

"You will not,"

"You will watch it happen," He said and ripped open my pants. "While I fuck you here."

He parted by leg and knelt in between my thighs. I remained motionless. My focus was on my mom as her eyes gawked at me, dripping wet and full of longing.

Coming back to glance at Archibald, I gulped the knot down my throat that formed when he pushed me on my back flat.

"I like you all submissive. Is that how the Alpha liked you in his bed, Nandini?" He said and gave little strikes to his little penis.

"I am sure you know how to hold your horses when it gets rough!" He chuckled and inched closer. "Because I like it rough— although many underestimate my stamina because of my old age, but let me warn you, I do it hard until my whores pass out. And they can't get up for hours from bed. I am certain you've had such days, haven't you?"

He pressed a thumb to my clit, undoing all the psychological restraints his actions and words had put around my body. I rose like a zombie and pierced my nails in his balls. Stanley Archibald winced, his eyes rolling in the back of his head, and jumped backwards.

"You bitch!" He growled in pain.

I took my time to reach my mom. I did succeed but the men around us were in plenty. One of them held me by the hair and struck a stinging slap across my face. He threw me back, making pain coil within my core.

I was reminded of my baby. The need to touch my stomach blurred my vision. I resisted, though. Although they somehow discovered my relationship with Manik. The news of me carrying his baby was still a dirty secret. Fearing that my act of covering my stomach might serve them the hint and help them put two and two together, I curled them around my arms and cried in pain.

Bleeding now from the impact of the throw might unlock the regretful. Hence I only prayed for it to be prevented.

"You will regret this, whore." Archibald seethed.

He got up, his little penis dangling between his legs as he approached my mom.

"Don't you dare touch her, little weiner!" I should have kept my mouth shut, but it was late already.

Archibald was on my mom with his claws out. He held her widespread thighs and carved them. His act got mom screaming on the top of her voice that I am sure might have stirred all the creatures in the woods.

The echo of her scream made my skin crawl. I opened my mouth but words stalled. My voice disappeared.

Tbc…

Target: 200 votes for next 2 chapters.