106. Confess

106. Confess

A storm emerged in the pit of my stomach. A storm of indignation. I couldn't control the angry tears from accumulating in my eyes as I saw the old asshole's face flicker with anxiety.

This was the same man who held my thighs apart and threatened to tear my pussy into shreds. The fucker who pulled the trigger and put a bullet in my mother's body. He asked for her to be buried alive and caused her intolerable pain.

She was bleeding when I saw her. She bled until she died. I swear on my mom that I would make him bleed until the very last drop, too.

Stupid mother fucker will regret letting me go. He should have made a hole between my eyebrows the moment he saw me.

"Take out your phone and go live on social media."

My voice jolted him out of his shock. He ground his teeth not from rage but from rising fear.

"How did you come in here? Where is Harshad? You are committing a mistake, Harshad. You don't want to start a war against me, do you? I am telling you—"

"Tell the people how you double crossed them. Confess your crimes and tell them you traded women and their skin." I suggested it to him with a calm voice.

He didn't have to know the rage climbing up my chest. White-hot rage it was. It tasted like corroding acid in my throat and my words came out hoarse.

Archibald stubbornly scoffed and a defying grin wrinkled his eyes. He lifted the hand holding the gun and pointed at me.

"Either you come out now, Harshad, or I kill your whore." He shouted, talking to the walls with certainty that Harshad would emerge out of thin air.

"He's dead, you would be too, if you don't listen to what I say."

"Shut the fu—" Archibald charged towards me with his gun.

He stopped short in his tracks. I used telekinesis to turn the muzzle of his gun around until it was pointed on his face.

"How the hell are you able to do that?" I offered him a wicked grin with a small shrug.

A wave of pain shot up my shoulders. I forgot that I had been hurled and tossed like a ball. Considering the layering pain, I might have rendered some fractures.

It's time to return the favor. Thus with the movement of my eyes, I threw him across the room. He hit one wall and fell. As a wince half escaped his mouth, I lifted him again and tossed him against another wall. I did it four times at the most given that he gasped meekly as if it was his last.

I left him to recover and heeded the sniffs and sobs coming from the room. The naked whores stuck together behind the couch. I ignored them as they were not on my list. But the men with guns up their assholes were.

The sight of them with the gun in their asses got me high on excitement. Somewhat on anger, too.

These men consider themselves in control because they have a dick. And to relieve it, they acquire women and call them pleasure providing pussies. Maybe they never detected it before but they have a hole, too.

"Ever wondered how it feels to have something up your holes?" I paced among them, loving how they sobbed and cowered away from me.

These are the same men who threw derogatory remarks on me and assaulted my mother. I may not know, but I can feel that all of them had their dicks inside my mother once in their lifetime.

They will remember me as the daughter of that woman they tortured as the last thing before their death.

"Look at me," Invisible fingers of telekinesis pinched their chins upwards so they could see my face. "I am Murthy. Does the last name bring back some memory? If not then these eyes would."