68. They'll simp for nandini

Manik's POV

Fuck kissing. I had a crazy desire to grab nandini by her hair and push my dick in her mouth to the hilt as I watched her laugh and mix along with my mom's guests.

Yes, my mom returned home as I had anticipated in the early morning. Except that she was not alone. She brought Opal with her twin sons. I've known her since childhood. She was mom's best friend's sister.

She was like a family and visited my house quite often until she got married to her mate and settled with him. Now I see the reason why she never got a chance to go out. Her kids, Abel and Elvis, were horrible.

"nandini, your smile is so beautiful. I wish you were my girlfriend." My jaw dropped at one of the twin's remarks.

My mother and his mother laughed. They were taken off guard by his comment but amused. Whereas my teeth ground together in jealousy. Little punk was trying to hit on my girlfriend.

"Abel's already got a girlfriend at school. Be my girlfriend, nandini." Bloody hell, the other punk hugged her bare legs.

"Is that true, Abel?" nandini faked a gasp of shock.

The little jerk hugged her tighter, "She wasn't a good girl, nandini. Sienna had two more boyfriends other than me. So we broke up."

"That's so sad." nandini pecked his jaw, oblivious of the vortex of jealousy building up in my chest.

Leave her alone assholes.

To say they're just five, but look at their flirting skills. They were climbing up my woman's lap and playing with the diamond dangling around her neck in a thin platinum chain.

The piercings from the shattered glass couldn't flaw her beauty. It has turned to dark red and by the look of it, I can say, she was provided with medicines.

Who else other than mom?!

My balls twisted when nandini laughed over their remarks and hugged them to her breasts, "Hmm, I would love a boyfriend like one of you two."

That made my heart drop to my stomach. What does that mean? Aren't I a good boyfriend?

'Just shut the fuck up, asshole. They're just kids. Stop overreacting.' My wolf offered it to me.

But the fucker in my chest doesn't know how it feels when your woman says another man that. I feel offended. All my energy I burned during lovemaking seems wasted. I feel betrayed.

'So dramatic, Manik! Since when did you become like this?'

I thought for a moment. Then as my eyes caught the sight of nandini smiling amusingly at the two boys, I knew the answer. I got it from her.

"Then be my girlfriend, nandini." Abel cupped her jaw, his face just a few inches apart from hers.

"No, be mine, nandini. He had a girl before you." Elvis countered and pulled his twin back.

"You also had a girlfriend before her, Elvis. So don't try to act like a good boy. nandini won't pick cry babies like you. You know nandini, he cries a lot."

"You're no different, donkey." I hung there, watching the twins fight for my woman.

I picked the glass of juice a servant brought to me to my lips and leaned back on a pillar, witnessing the scene unfold before me. I wasn't invited to greet Opal and her boys. It was Nathan who informed me about my mom's return, and that she was looking forward to hearing from me how I managed to injure nandini.

I thought I would be a good boy and show some manners before answering her annoying questions. Only I ambled on the little fuckers moving around nandini like houseflies. She was enchanted by them, smiling and playing along.