36. Not A Disposable Toy

18+ content ahead

Nandini's POV

My head fell back spontaneously that I began to feel strain in my neck. It pressed had before the wall that soon my scalp turned numb. I tried moving my lower body away from the Alpha's mouth, but his fingers grasped my thighs tightly as he thrusted his tongue inside my throbbing hole.

"A-alpha, y-you are, oh gawwdd." I wrapped my fingers around his hair and pushed it back.

The devil slapped my hand away and pushed his face deeper in the gap between my thighs, leaving me in an awkward position. To anyone spotting us together, it would look as though I was sitting on his face.

"Oh gawwdd, Manik," I hushed, my bones melting.

All my energy seemed to turn into mush with every lick of his tongue. I closed my lashes tighter and pressed my warm palms on my face. This was.... Heaven.

I never felt anything so intense and strong before. My legs shook and heart was pulsating like crazy, yet a satisfying feeling extended through my skin in the form of sweat. I gasped loudly, my lips slapping together to suppress my moans.

Ever since I boastfully said that i would never be his, Alpha Manik crossed boundaries I thought were too strong and thick to pass. He invaded my personal space- obviously with my consent.

I remember vowing myself to never let him in. But one sweep of his finger under my chin and I surrendered. One kiss at my throbbing throat and I fell in his arms. One swift push of his knees, the devilish act of spreading my legs and I happily opened my thighs for him much to my own exasperation.

Each night I swore to never let him touch me the next morning. But with the appearance of sun and the singing of melodious birds, I would burn in need of his fingers running all over my body and moan each time his long fingers held my waist. It has been three weeks now. And every night I go to bed with unfurling determination that I won't let him get even a small touch of my skin and the next morning I am all needy and ready.

"A-alpha, s-someone will see. Pl-ple..." Further words developed into a moan and escaped my mouth like a fired bullet from a gun as a heavy orgasm hit me.

Slipping down to the ground, I saw Alpha Manik's smirking gaze. He licked his lips and joined our foreheads.

A lot has happened between us. By a lot a mean I have seen how big and thick the junior under his pant is. I have felt his hands on my breasts. We have shared a shower together, which he trespassed forcefully and saw me naked. He's kissed all my holes whereas I stroked him shyly but under his influence.

Yet... Yet a part of me was rigid and unyielding. It made me turn my head away and avoid a kiss I would have otherwise liked.

"Come on, Nandini," Craving for air as hungrily as me, he grasped my hands.

I refused to look into his eyes, my cheeks smoldering red. He makes me lose my senses. There is no doubt that he is gorgeous. Every fibre in his body makes every inch of my figure react. He is like a fragrant flower and I like a bee get attracted to it. But the truth is... He is out of my league.

"I-it's not ap-appropriate, Alpha." I said between my heavy breaths as I tried not to fall for the dance of his fingers that they were playing on my skin under my top.

"You've been saying that for three weeks now but each time I take you in my arms," I shut my eyes not wanting for him to see my emotions dancing in them. "You melt and want me as much as I want you."

"That's not true," I whispered, sensing his sinful fingers go up to my boobs.

Catching my tight nipples he pinched them. I suppressed a moan as he said, "You know I am dying to fill your Virgin hole with my hard dick."

A shiver coursed through my since hearing him talk like that. It sounds pathetic otherwise, from his mouth every dirty word sounds like a trill of passion. His words make me wet before his burning fingers would do.

As I clutched my thighs tight, he pinched my left nipple. I seethed in pain and he took advantage and latched our mouths.

What I feared happened! I responded as hungrily as never before and ground on his hard-on. He sat back against wall as he ran his hands all over my burning skin under my shirt.

This is lust. It is difficult to love this temptingly brute alpha. Lust is all that drives me towards him.

'Oh, is it?' My heart purred causing me to shake in his arms.

I am hundred percent sure lust it is for there is no other emotion that would lead me to him. He is hot. No matter his behaviour or abusive nature, his body is a killer and his skills makes him attractive.

'You know you are lying to yourself, Nandini. You have truly fallen for his attempts. You have fallen for the devil alpha and his charm. You have fallen for him, Nandu.' Startled at the sound of my heart's remark, I glanced up without breaking the kiss.

The shutters of his eyes were pulled down. He was into the kiss. His mouth was moving hungrily, devotingly over mine as I watched him.

This is an alpha. The Strongest make of his kind. He is a leader and the provider of a huge pack in New York. He has wars across him to win and influence his race. Besides him should be a strong Luna, a wolf by birth. I don't think I would suit him as his Luna.

I know I am thinking way too far of a thing. This must be a chase and claim game for him, for me it is a matter of my whole life and future.

"A-alpha Manik," I pushed him away and got up.

Before he pinned me under his body on the floor, "Nandini, come on, stop being so irksome. This is the fiftieth time you are running away from me like this."
I heard him say loudly as I sprinted away holding my heart.

I slammed the door and diminished to the floor, my hand still pressed to my chest.

"Maybe... Maybe I have fallen in love, it is of no use as I am not his mate. He will dump me when she comes and that's the last thing I want to happen between us. You can't get me, Alpha Manik. I am not a disposable toy. I will stay away from you from here forth. Come what may, you are not allowed to touch me or kiss me... Or give me another orgasm." a breath stuck in my throat. "I am... Not your possession." I spoke to myself before burying my face in the space available between my knees and chest as I hugged my legs.

Ermm... I say that every time he's kissed me and erected every hair on my skin.

'And the next encounter with him after such event is even hotter and exciting!' My heart buzzed.

I buried my face deeper between my knees and tried not to blush and smile. But my heart, how do I hide away from it?

Tbc....

Don't forget to comment and vote. Do follow me for more ❤️