100. The bite

With this chapter we hit a century 😍😍

Also this is the story changing chapter so far. 😉

100. The bite

Nandini's POV

I kept my frustration in check as I wore an unshakable mask of pretense. I didn't budge but felt my heart skip a beat as he squeezed my breast.

"Do you know what you're saying?" Lust darkened his eyes as he whispered that across my face.

With a small grasp, I pressed my mouth on his. I let him kiss me and waited until he parted.

"You want to avenge Manik?" He kissed me again. "Is that really want you want?"

I held back my tears and bobbed my head in confirmation, "I want to kill him."

"I've had that on my mind for a while, you know." He chuckled and took me under him on the bed.

Ice ran in my veins with blood as he yanked the blanket from between us. He lowered his mouth on my nipple and sucked it.

I've never been so patient in my life before. And acted crazy like this. I was lying under my enemy and allowing him to corrupt my body as he spoke about the man I loved. Spoke about killing him.

But it was my idea, wasn't it? I started it because I didn't think Harshad Saxena would buy anything else. I was just a pussy he saved some time ago that he knew he had a right on. I haven't given him any reason to trust me so there was no other way to make him believe me.

As a woman I could use only two tricks on him. One is crying and the other is offering the only thing I have with me— my body— to coax him into helping me.

I was not surprised with the revelation that it was working. Both my tricks were working as Harshad slurped on my nipple hungrily. He went for the other one and licked it. Then his face came up, his eyes locking with mine.

"I still don't believe you want to do that."

"Fuck me if that makes you believe that I am not lying." I said with a challenging edge to my tone.

He tilted a brow in surprise and licked his lips, "Are you that desperate to kill him?"

"You can't imagine how badly."

His smirk broadened, "Okay then, you will have my support. I'll give you all the ammunition and back up needed."

"I don't need ammunition, master. Something else." I grazed my hands up his shoulders and switched our places.

He looked at my dangling breasts and forgot he had to say something. I continued, "Manik deserves a painful death. One that makes him bleed until his last breath."

"I'll lend you my best swordsmen then. They will tear his hands and legs off his body. Then his head. They will bring you his heart so you can crush it under your foot."

"No, not that. Something else."

He amusingly chuckled and caught my right nipple between his teeth.

Giving them a tug, he spoke grazing my nipple with his teeth, "How about a suicide bomber? I'll send one to his headquarters. Or his mansion. Wherever you want it to explode."

"Not that, either. Something else."

"What else do you want, Nandini?" He left my nipple and looked up at me while his hands cupped my buttcheek.

I knew what I wanted, and if things went my way, then I could have it right here and now.

"I want the bite."