Chapter 2. Factory That Sells Girls

Nandini's POV

"A factory?" I hushed as I watched her hand go behind her waist and grab a bunch of keys.

She undid my cuffs and rubbed my wrists to soothe my pain. A red band had developed on my poor white skin on both wrists. She stroked it nicely then went for my ankles.

I was confused whether to be grateful of her or cry. These women were not safe for me, nor this place. Still I can't help my desperation and ask more and more questions.

"What kind of factory is this? Are you going to botch us and sell our organs?" I wasn't aware of that question myself when I asked. It must popped out of nowhere.

It's just that, some of the girls around me were bleeding. Some had their hands broken or amputated. Some's jaws were broken and some had their heads shaved. The girl who had woken me up was bleeding too, showing that she was recently hurt.

"Yes? What kind of place is this?" I asked as the woman helped me.

She didn't answer as she helped me walk towards the door. "Are you going to cut my hands too? Or my legs?" I asked blankly.

"Benny," The other woman jumped before us.

I looked up at her astounded face, "Shania is dead. The high dose probably killed her." She said then looked at me.

"What do we do now?" Both the women shared an evil smile. I didn't know what it meant, but whatever it was... It was going to be bad for me.

"She'll replace her." The obese one said as she dragged me with her.

The healthy one seemed way too happy, "She's finally awake. We can expect crazy flow of cash for she's the most beautiful one of the month."

I refused to walk. Staring deep in her eyes with a defiant look I asked,
"If you want me to come with you, tell me what kind of factory is this?"

"It's a Grooming factory- we groom and sell girls to eager buyers and make millions of profit. There is more profit if the girl is Virgin... Like you." My face heated up at the sound of it.

So... I am sold. Or going to be sold. I don't know which one to accept first!

I let my body lose and allowed the women to carry me outside.

"W-what about those girls who are bleeding or disabled?" My fate was in front of me and I was still curious to know about the factory I woke up.

Both the women shared a look, then the healthy one said, "Girls who refuse to follow our orders are punished. They either lose their body parts or lives. Body parts happen to most of them as the disabled ones can further be used for other bargain."

Tear strolled down my eyes. I sobbed but didn't let fear shake me.

"We cut body parts to scare the other girls." The obese one whispered to me. "So they don't put up a fight and come quietly like yourself."

They lead me through a door and inside a bathroom. When they let go of my hands, I plummet on the floor on my face. I watched one close the door and the other prepare a bath for me.

"Now take of your clothes and come. We need to dress you up. They are waiting to see you- our best product of the month." I closed my eyes as they both picked me up again and led me into the bath tub.

Although tears constantly steamed out of my eyes, I didn't tremble. This was not the end for me. Because this is the beginning of a life I refuse to live- and I will only be able to refuse it if I don't play dumb.

And crying and trembling, and putting up a fight against them would be dumb. I will act smart and get out of here.

Tbc...

Another chapter. 😏😏
You can buy me a shawarma of we ever meet loll. Or... Commenting and voting would do as well.
Now I leave the arrival of next chapter on you guys. Complete the target.

50 votes- attain this and get 2 more chapters.

And please don't... I repeat and request, don't stop yourself from voting and commenting🙏

Lysm.