54. Another Warning

Manik Pov

I held her close to me and let her scent sedate my nerves and emotions. Kissing her nipple after biting them hungrily, I crawled down to play with her stomach. She didn't complain as I bit my teeth into her skin, leaving marks as I trailed down between her legs.

The meeting had been unnerving. To say I assumed nothing can be devastating than the lectures conducted in my academy. I never felt any lecture taken by disliked professors distress me as much as this meeting with the stinking-wealth businessmen did.

All of them had their own secrets to hide. Their stilled gaze and hesitant movements conveyed they were aware of the happening that took place in the pack's headquarters in the morning. Yet none of them gave away a hint we could use as our lead to find the main culprit.

What sent my exasperation soaring was the fact that none of them seemed suspicious. They might have known something that could be of importance to me and the pack to stop the nasty business of grooming factories, they didn't seem to be a part of what happened with the infants. As a result I had to let them out unscathed.

The journey back home seemed atrocious. My team was shaking helplessly as rage tightened their jaws. They appeared helpless and that they would explode if not helped. I had to send them off to the garden (where nand met Manik) to dispense their anger in the lap of nature and to compose themselves.

They left immediately. I would have followed suit if mom had not messaged me. It hit the warning bells within me and I had to make haste to meet my mom. I had no idea where Nandini was but if she was found in my room, I knew I would be five feet down the ground due to swelling shame. Not to mention all the explaining I would have to do to mom.

I thrust my tongue in the sweet hole between Nandini's legs, making her squirm. Thankfully, I reached in time or this sexy little secret of mine would have been out in the open daylight across everyone's gaze to ogle at and gossip about.

"Manik!" Her sweet voice worked my libido.

My cock was throbbing painfully in my pants. It was confined in my tight boxers so badly that I was afraid it might just spring out whilst tearing the clothing apart. I saved it from the pain as I got up on my knees.

My gaze met Nandini's. They were lustrous not with pleasure alone but with indebted tears as I released myself of all the clothing. The noise of birds singing increased an octave higher, making me wonder if it was because they were watching us make love or because the day was joyfully bright for them.

I didn't get to think about them much as their singing was shut out. The only sound audible to my ears was her breathing. A calm, relaxing music I would love to record and listen to every time I need peace.

"Do you want me, Nandini?" Her pleading eyes tickled the demon in me.

I can see she was waiting for it but I teased her clit, waiting on her answer instead. She moaned and lifted her derriere. A clear answer that I ignored with a smirk.

I enjoy her honesty. When she verbalizes how much she desires to have me digging deep into her. She hadn't uttered a word except for soft moaning, hence I moved away a little and pretended to jump out of bed. Nandini launched herself forward before I moved and seized my smoldering cock in her fingers.

"You got me addicted to your cock, Manik Salvay. Don't you dare leave me alone without giving me a creampie." What the heck.

I rubbernecked her. My jaw dropped low. Her words burnt through me, sending a delicious thwack of energy between my legs.

"Creampie?" I gave her a dangerous smirk, my eyes boring hers in a searing eyelock.

"Y-you heard it, didn't you?" I did, clearly and better than any word of the businessmen in the distressing meeting even though I was on my best attentive nature and they spoke with conviction whereas Nandini was hardly audible.

Her words tickled. My cock grew agonizingly a dark shade of red. I balled her left boob and pushed her down on bed. With slow strokes in my cock, I rubbed its head on her opening.

"Put it in, Manik. Put it in." It was as the world blurred away with all its possible sounds and noises.

I was only listening to her... Until I heard a deep ragged breath which was not Nandini's. It was in my head.

I came out of her and rushed towards the window to allow the air to wash away the fervor in whose spell I was in. As it subsided, the breathing in my head became deeper and darker. It wasn't my wolf nor anyone I knew who had spoken to me on mind link.

"A-alpha Manik? Ca-can you h-hear me?"

"I can hear you. Who are you?" I shot back as I wondered who it could be.

Whoever was on the link hadn't talked to me before like this. The voice was new and unrecognizable. There was a hint of fear in it as well and intimidating shakiness. Whoever it was, was probably in great danger. Or putting himself in great risk of fatal danger by making this call over the mind link.

"Yes, I can hear you. Who is this on the link? Where are you from?"

"I don't have much t-time in my hand, Alpha Manik. T-they are after me. They w-want to k-kill me for I have overheard their evil c-conversation." The man said, his voice now composed but not free from shakiness.

Judging by the voice, I can say it was a man not older than in his twenties.

"Who are they?" I took the chance to ask back as he paused to inhale a breath.

"Who they are is not important, Alpha, what they are going to do tonight is. I am afraid they are planning to carry out another bloodbath. Another mass execution to warn you," Nandini came behind me naked.

I ignored her presence and focused on the man and his breathing. It was uneven and so shaky that I was afraid he was spotted by whoever he said were having the evil conversation.

I was going to ask him again who they were when he resumed speaking, "This time it's going to be the helpless old people of Sunset Haven old-age home."

"Sunset Haven old-age home?" I parroted, scanning through the multitude of my memories if I've had anyone mention it in our conversations before.

I didn't get time as the man continued, "They will execute their plan tonight after the moon hovers into view in the sk— Ahhhhh."

"Hey, are yo—" The rupture of mind link dissolved the further words in my mouth.

I held the window frame and stared out impatiently as my mind formed pictures of a faceless man, referring to the one I just spoke to, being dragged down and struck in the neck.

"Manik, what happened?" Nandini disengaged from further images.

I turned around to hold her, "A new problem, Nandini."

Although my wolf scowled and warned me to not share it with her after what happened in the morning, my restless heart and disconcerted mind pleaded with me to seek shelter in her arms and share my sorrow with her before anyone else.

Tbc...

Hiii guys, sorry for the delay but a lot is happening in my family and I very depressed. Please pray for my family.
I can't focus on writing or anything.
I miss you guys and writing my books so much.
Please pray, inshallah, as soon as the problem is solved I'll be relieved and he back to you guys with regular updates.
But for now plz endure my slow updates.
I need to distract myself hence I'm gathering courage to come here and find solace in your presence 😭
Pray for my family.

And I hope the chapter was good. I'll try to update more 🙂