104. Let's go back

Sorry for being late fam. I was busy writing and procrastinating 🥹🥲

But I managed to get out 5 chapters 😍😍😍😍

Enjoy them all in a go. Happy reading.

WARNING: the content may disturb you. So please beware!

***

104. Let's go back 

Nandini's POV 

I could feel the current of shivers running through their bodies. They stared at me, their guns pointing vividly at a certain spot on my body. The trigger was slightly under pressure as they stared at me for a possible attack.

When I left two minutes ago, I hurled them angrily away from me, making my way out. I used my powers to detach their guns from them. Collecting them in a big heap, I sent the guns aggressively in different directions like splinters of wood flying after a massive explosion. They broke glasses and noses of some as they launched with full force.

With a shift in my gaze, I plucked the weapons off their grasp again. This time lazily, giving them a hint that I was not here to cause destruction.

There's a slight change in my plan though. Not that I have anything left to do in this exotic abode. The owner of it is gone, so is my fear. I no longer need to be destructive.

"Where's the driver?" I noticed a tremor run through their shoulders.

We were in the huge expanse before the mansion. Everyone had gathered out here, saving me the time I would have needed to summon everyone together. The air was still. Awfully still. Only the sound of falling water from the fountain two feet to my right added to the noise.

I whirled my head as there were some men standing at my back. Looking at them, I announced again, "I want the driver. You better come out on your own or else..." I fizzled out and used my telekinesis to lift two men by their necks.

Seeing them struggle and throw their legs, the others' stomachs coiled into a knot. Sweat lined their eyebrows.

"I will kill everyone one by one." I took deliberate pauses to give them time to grasp my words.

I know it is not easy to digest this. I can't digest this either.

I came here in the arms of the master of the house and left ferociously proud with my head held high. They must take me for a possessed girl. Who cares? As long as my work is getting done, they need not fear.

"I have nothing to do with you guys and it would hurt to kill the innocents. But I need the driver. Come out now." I announced again and released the men I used to scare the others.

A pale skinny man crawled out of the crowd. He stared at me dreadfully and said he was the driver.

I yanked him forward using invisible fingers. When he stopped several inches from me, I tilted my head and grinned.

I must be looking like a possessed person because the face of the driver turned painfully white.

"Take me back to Stanley Archibald and his accomplices in the woods." It was an order.

The driver trembled and faltered with his action whether or not he should wipe the sweat off his face.

"They are not in the woods anymore." I peered at his back at a gun and it came gliding forward, pointing at the driver.

"Then take me to where they are now." A heavy breath burst on his lips.

He shook his head vigorously and I let him go. I followed him to the same car in a garage— built behind the dwelling— that I was brought in. We settled down and as the car started, I pinned him with a 'piss me off and you're dead' stare.