Forty-One- Complications

It was a blur before he could blink he had Hunter by the throat against the wall.
"Are you insane?!" Hunter coughed, "Unless you want to get fired I suggest you..let..go" he sputtered as Punk tightened his grip.

"I swear if you laid even one finger on my wife-"

"Your wife?" Hunter choked, "I never touched AJ." He taunted knowing full well what was going on now. Punk loosened his grip before dropping him completely.

"You know exactly who I'm talking about." He growled, Hunter glared before standing and dusting himself off.

"What goes on between my employees and I is my business and if you want to continue being my employee I suggest you get your face out of my sight while you still are one."

"Employee? She re-signed?!" He asked taken aback.

"Oh we came to a very friendly agreement." He smirked, "but that's none of your business, at least not until the time is right."

"She answered your calls?" He asked in disbelief. He knew Steph and him had been trying as hard as he had to get in contact and had been having the same luck.

"Ah Punk, that's another of those grand differences between you and I. When I want something I don't wait around for it to come to me, I take it."

"She's coming back?" He repeated. A part of him wanted to rip Hunter's throat out for even implying touching her...but another part of him, a much bigger part of him was trying to fight the feeling his fluttering heart was causing at the mere thought of having her close again.

"Soon. But don't get your hopes up Phil, it isn't for you." He chuckled, Punk straightened up.

"It doesn't matter why she's coming back. All I know is you're going to stay as far away from her as possible." Punk glared, Hunter laughed again.

"I'm starting to think you're taking the title of Director of NXT Talent Relations a little too seriously. She's none of your concern, she's out of your jurisdiction and let's be honest she's always been out of your league. Girl like that? She needs a real man to handle her. I mean you had her and just look what happened. You couldn't tame her." It was Punks turn to laugh as he took a step forward. They were nose to nose,

"And just how couldn't I handle her? I mean I distinctly remember being the one to walk away from her."

"Right you handled that great."

"And trust me if I couldn't handle her, well you would have even worse luck than me. Hunter you can barely handle your wife.", H smirked,

"I can handle Stephanie just fine. I've been doing it for a little over ten years and so far its taken me farther than you'll ever be. But Ruby is different. To tame a girl like that it would take a lot more finesse than your trashy background could produce. But all in all she's like every other young girl her age; all you gotta do is flash some money, some compliments, a little shove in the right direction...And boy, oh boy, did she go down the right direction. I might've went through tw-" he was interrupted when his collar became tight around his neck and Punks knuckle was under his chin and his feet slightly off the ground.

"I will break you faster than you ca-"

"Hey, Hunt-woah,"

They both looked to see Bayley and Sasha Banks in the doorway with wide eyes.

"Should we c-c-come back?" Bayley stuttered. Punk smirked and shook his head,

"Nah." He set H on his feet and sarcastically dusted his suit off for him. "I was just having a small talk with him, I'm all done." He gave him a smile, while H rubbed his sore neck. Then Punk turned casually and strolled out past the girls.
"See you girls in the ring!"
-