Thirty-Six- Changes Part 3

She pushed him off immediately, wiping her mouth.

"Mox what the fuck?!" She hissed hoping no one had seen, she wiped her mouth again. He said nothing before looking around and pulling her in again, "Fucking stop!" She growled turning away and struggling to push him away.

"Aw c'mon Fox, let's relive old times. One last time before we trap ourselves." He tried to smirk as he continued to try to pull her in. She pushed him away almost throwing him off the bar stool,

"Stop. We happened twice ok? Once out of spite and once out of boredom. We didn't even have a fucking relationship, it was just about not wanting to be alone. So stop it." She warned him, he continued to try to pull her closer and she pushed him away by the face, "Stop! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" She hissed, as he simply sat up and continued to try to grope her. She could feel his fingers sliding up her blood red dress and up her inner thigh before she slapped his hand away. She held his hands in hers as she looked into the blue eyes confused "What. Is. Wrong. With. You." She asked, "Dean you love Dahlia. Stop ok? Just stop. Don't do this to her, just don't! All the shit you guys went through for it to end like this? Don't do that to her." Ruby pleaded, he looked away, "Wait." She sat up looking around, before she turned back leaning in closer to him, "It's Emilio isn't it?" She asked softly, Dean turned to look at her his eyes wide.

"How do you-"

"I saw him, in LA two days ago."

"What?" He asked again,

"Yeah he-"

"Ladies and gentlemen if we could please have the maid of honor and best man to the dance floor to share a dance with Mr and Mrs. Polinsky" the DJ interrupted, Ruby looked up confused,

"C'mon maid of honor" Corey smiled as he pulled her off the stool and to the middle of the dance floor, she could see Baron Corbin dancing with Tyler.

"Corey I have to-" Ruby tried to explain as she tried to pull away, but he pulled her back,

"Hey c'mon, just a dance or two, you deserve the spotlight." He smiled, pulling her into the middle of the floor, "Look I just wanted to say thank you. After all you put this all together for me and Ty and for that I owe you the world." He sighed, she smiled,

"You don't owe me anything Cor, you know you're like family. It's the least I could do to repay you for your loyalty." She muttered looking around trying to look for a way to get back to Dean.

"Thank you." He repeated, "from the bottom of my heart" he laughed, more people filled the dance floor and Ruby could barely see Tyler being spun around and dipped by Baron.

"Your vows were beautiful by the way" Ruby blushed, she tried to find Dean at the bar but he was gone. "I mean I seriously had to keep from crying. Did you think of that on the spot?" She asked

"Yeah, sometimes you just gotta speak from the heart" he shrugged, they were quiet, the music continued to play softly overhead, "Red's a good color on you" he threw in, "although I can't say I've ever seen you wear it."

"Yeah well the beauty of being blonde is finally being able to wear red." She sighed,

"It's works-" he started to say just as the song ended, they pulled away, and the guests clapped, Tyler came over, a smile glued to her lips as Corey took her hand in his. "If you'll excuse me then, Mrs. Polinsky needs all my attention now." He laughed as he picked her up slightly and spun her around. Ruby nodded and began to get off the dance floor, now she could see that Dean was not standing, waiting anxiously at the bar, before being pulled back by Baron.

"Hey I don't think we've met" he smiled, she could feel his hand on her lower back as he pulled her in and another song started.

"Baro-" she rolled her eyes,