Twenty-Six- Conflicted

He watched as very nervous and conflicted PJ walked down the ramp. It was clear he didn't want to face Ruby, but he did want her title. He hasn't spoken to her since her return. In fact not even Punk had spoken to him since her return. He was too busy chasing Ruby. He climbed into the ring, she sat looking at him, that usual look of jaded disdain on her face. PJ unlike Punk knew it was better to stay away, yet he found himself in the ring with her. He didn't want to fight her. He really didn't, but he knew if he beat her he could be the champion, the most prestigious thing a person could be in this company. And not only a champion but the FIRST South African WWE Champion, if he couldn't have her, he wanted her title. Their eyes locked for the first time since the day she had told him off. The day she rejected all the good intentions he had with her. That fateful day she decimated his heart. Her words rang through his head as their eyes locked.

""God damn it! Paul Lloyd Jr. Are you retarded?! Are you deaf?! Do you not comprehend?! I LOVE PUNK WE'RE ENGAGED! You and I are never going to happen! I chose Punk! Get that through your thick South African skull!" She smirked at him from where she was seated on the turnbuckle nonchalantly stretching her arms, she smirked as if she knew what he was thinking. She tapped her skull at him,

"Did it get through?" She mouthed, he glared at her. She winked and blew him a kiss before hopping off of the turnbuckle. She turned and began to stretch her legs, raising her eyebrows at him. He tried not to stare, he had seen what she did to Wade. He wouldn't let that happen to him, he wouldn't be her victim again. He bounced up and down looking everywhere but her, he wanted go see through her. He didn't want to believe it but more and more he found himself starting to believe that she was indeed this evil. That she was just showing her true colors, that she was taking advantage of her youth, her beauty, of her rare form of cynical charisma. She had something intoxicating about, something that drew men around her like moths, as if she were a dancing flame in the dark. But she was just that, a flame, a flame that would burn their wings and singe their eyes, it would leave them completely and totally obliterated. He took a deep breath as he heard the bell, she walked up to him. Their eyes meeting again, she cocked her head studying him as if trying to predict what his move would be. He didn't want to hit her, he had to strategize how he could win without necessarily hurting her. They locked up, he threw her on to the ropes hoping she would bounce off and fall so he could make a cover. She was too quick, too nimble, she immediately caught herself, she smirked at him as she used to ropes as leverage to launch herself into him, he dodged. He managed to catch her by the arm and flip her onto the mat. She looked at him shocked, before getting up, she seemed to be rethinking her strategy. PJ took advantage of it to hit her with a clothes line. Punk stood immediately, what the hell did he think he was doing?! Punk knew that the new Ruby was insanely irritating, more so than the original Ruby which he didn't think was even possible. She was a bitch who showed no remorse for the hell she out him through the past few months, she was heartless, ripping to shreds his affection for her, sometimes he wanted to hit her too, but he would never put his hands on her. And he would never be able to stand seeing someone else hit her, she didn't get up. His heart beat faster, he knew she was ok, she had to be. She shook her head as she began to get up, she smirked. Before he knew what was happening she swept her legs beneath his causing him to fall. She began mocking his style using a series of striking kicks, she drop kicked him in the face. He fell back, she had gained control of the match again, Punk sat down. She went to the top rope, she was setting up for a nightmare, out of no where PJ got up and and hit the ropes causing her to fall off the turnbuckle. She fell outside the ring, landing in a weird angle on her arm, the same arm she had done some damage to during the match where she had her arm ties behind her back, Punk stood again, he was conflicted, he didn't know whether to run down and he'll her or stay and watch to see of she was ok. He knew she'd hate him more if he interrupted her match, he knew she was using every match to prove herself.