Thirty- Saturday.

He awoke to the moonlight streaming in through the semi open blinds, it had to be maybe 5 or 6 am, the tv on in the background. He turned in bed to find Ruby still handcuffed where he had left her beside him. She was sitting up, watching tv.

"What're you doing?" He asked his voice rasping, she continued to stare at the tv completely indulged as if she were dissecting something, her head cocked to the side, he propped himself up on his elbow to watch her, "what's so interesting?" he asked, she blinked,

"I just don't get it" her eyebrows furrowed

"Get what?" He turned to look at the tv, there was some Beggin Strips commercial on, "yeah dogs like bacon..."

"No! I mean, I just watched the entire movie The Marine, start to finish" she nodded her head

"And what don't you get?"

"The big hype about John Cena! Like seriously this is the dude who gets chicks panties wet? I don't get it I just don't" she shrugged, he laughed

"You know you make it incredibly hard for me not to love you" he laughed sitting up, she started flipping channels and landed on Total Divas. She glared at the tv, he knew there had to be some resentment there, he went to get the remote.

"And Nikki just drooling over him like he's the hottest thing ever. Ugh." She shuddered, "and...PJ with Jojo..." She trailed off before turning to look at him, "did you know about that?"

"Uh well..."

"I mean this show was filmed around the time of Wrestlemania...PJ said he still loved me about then..."

"Baby it's scripted..."

"And that Eva Marie girl..." She glared at the screen "she's a rip off of me"

"Well-"

"Don't get me wrong I like her attitude and such but that's because it's sort of like mine. She better watch her back! No one does me better than me. And I'm definitely having a talk with her about that hair! AND that reminds me I have to have a talk with Alicia!"

"Baby relax" he laughed kissing her shoulder, "this weekend is about you and I, nothing else" he turned off the tv. "Now tell me do you remember anything about last night?" He asked kissing her shoulder, she sat up, he heard the clinking remembering the handcuffs. She was quiet again,

"Just uncuff me" she whispered, her expression unreadable. "Why am I handcuffed?" She asked quietly. "What happened last night?" He could tell she had a good idea of what had happened.

"For starters you got wasted...and uh spilled a lot of shit on me, both physically and verbally." He sighed,

"Oh...why am I handcuffed?"

"You started crying...then you kicked me in the balls and tried to runaway. So I handcuffed you to the bed." He muttered scratching his head as he remembered, the night before, after she had laid in the fetal position to cry for a bit. Then she got up suddenly as began a beeline for the door, he blocked the door.

"You can't go" he pleaded, she looked up through swollen red eyes. She looked truly sorry for a moment before she swiftly brought up her knee hitting right in the balls, causing him to fall to his knees in pain. She began to unbolt the door but he managed to wrap his arms around her legs, she began to kick him.

"Let go of me!" She shouted as she started to pull the door open. He threw his full weight against the door. She yelled "my hand my fucking hand" she fell beside him.

"Baby I'm so sorry I-" he tried to comfort her as she groaned in pain, she slapped him and pushed him away.

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU SON OF A BITCH!" She yelled hitting him with her good hand. "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO HURT ME?!" She continued to slap him and kick him, he did the best to shield himself from her blows, he lost his patience.