Fourteen- Inauspicious

"What's next for the Shield? It's what many of you may be asking yourselves" it was the beginning of Raw 2 weeks before Money in the Bank and the new Divas champion had appeared in the middle of the ring to give an ominous promo, The Shield smirking behind her "Well," she smirked "Only time will tell" she sang ominously, "soon the sands of time will scatter and all will reveal itself Nothing stays buried forever, NOTHING" she spun on her heel, "but onto other things, here's an easy question for you all, if 4 is stronger than 3," she motioned at the now 4 members of the Shield "then what is stronger than 4?" She asked coyly, smirking. "The answer to that will also soon reveal itself, until then remember, Justice never rests" she let out a scathing laugh before the lights went out and came back on to reveal her to be gone. Punk gripped the material of the couch his hands tightly, it was almost 3 months with no leads as to where Ruby was, and the Shield was parading around with their new leader as if they owned the place, more people had disappeared, including Dolph. People were on edge wondering who was next, Punk didn't care he just wanted Ruby back. And now The Shield had the audacity of implying they were gaining a new member, who couldn't be? The four had been doing plenty of damage anyway, the girl had been attacking AJ anytime she was remotely rude to Kaitlyn and had even attacked the Bella's for being too cocky. She was demanding the divas repeat each other even though she didn't respect them. She would shamelessly flirt with anyone, everyone, but they never paid any attention to her, it wasn't that they weren't attracted but they feared the Shield. There was a soft knock on the door, Punk ignored it as he thought of the new diva, their sole encounter at the bar. How she had challenged him with attempting to tame her....it solely reminded him of Ruby making her heart ache for her more. Whoever it was knocked again, he ignored it, he was too caught up in his thoughts of Ruby, both his hopes and patience were dwindling...

"Uh, Mr. Brooks," he heard a female voice say nervously, he turned irritated to find the detective, he looked at her,

"What?" He asked not so politely, she looked afraid, on the verge of tears, he internally rolled his eyes and cleared his throat.

"How may I help you, detective...?" He asked slightly nicer realizing he didn't remember her name,

"Detective Jolie Stonem," she muttered shyly, "and uh...well I came to tell you that-"

"What the usual? You have nothing new? The trail is cold? Look of that's the case don't waste my time. Come back when you have down thing actually relevant" he growled, she nodded vigorously, her eyes wide in fear, she was shaking her head so hard that her beanie fell off revealing fire red hair as it tumbled out and fell at her shoulders, it looked even more vibrant against her slightly tanned porcelain skin. He looked at her confused as he strode over to her and back her up against a wall "what the fuck is this?!" He demanded as he picked up a strand, he looked it over "WHAT IS THIS?!" He asked again "are you mocking my pain?!"

"No I-" she couldn't think of what to say, her pale green eyes wide in fear. She had to admit that having him this close was unsettling. She wanted him so badly. "I...I" she wanted so badly to reach up and kiss him...he jerked away,

"I think you should go!" He told her, she nodded before bolting out of there. She stood outside trembling, the voice in her head was driving her crazy, she clutched her head.

"Be quiet" she whispered, "be quiet!",

"you alright?"asked a girl, Jolie looked up wide eyes before bolting out of there, she was almost at the exit before she slammed into a raven haired masked girl, she landed flat on her ass. The girl looked down at her with a brief look of concern before it was quickly replaced by smug mischief, she bent over and offered her a hand, Jolie went to take it, she quickly retracted it, she laughed

"Watch where you're going, little red. Or next time I won't be so nice." She grabbed Jolie's hand and pulled her up with one swift string movement, her mouth near her ear causing Jolie to tremble afraid of what she would do. "Now get out of my sight, you're pathetic." She hissed, before releasing her, and walking away as she casually pulled her hair up as of she were going to put it up in a ponytail before dropping. Jolie stood paralyzed for a moment staring after, watching as she blew kisses to random wrestlers before disappearing around a corner.