Five- Tactic

"What're you doing in here?" Asked someone from the doorway. Ruby looked up from her beer and chips and the playoff baseball game she was watching,

"Huh?" She asked gluing her eyes back at the screen.

"Shit! Fucking Ramirez! Fundamental baseball! Cover 2nd!" She yelled at the screen, whoever it was laughed.

"Oh I see, why aren't you watching that downstairs?" They asked, she didn't bother to look who it was as she held up a finger for them to hold on. She heard the door shut and hoped they had left. But soon she felt the bed dip as they straddled her, by the weight on her back she could tell who it was. He began massaging her shoulders slowly as he pushed her sleeves and bra straps down to reveal her skin before putting his hands in there and continuing to massage. She rolled her eyes annoyed as she continued to watch the game. She felt his lips on her neck and jaw, she smiled as she took a swig of her beer and decided to fuck with his head. He continued to kiss her neck and she felt his hands get lower, closer to her breasts.

"Dean cut it out" she groaned as she shooed his hands. He pulled away,

"Dean?" His ego sounded wounded

"It's Seth" he corrected, retracting his hands completely, leaving her shoulders cold from where his warm hands had been. She pushed up her sleeves, sighing, he was still straddling her. She waiting for the last out to be made as the game finished leaving her satisfied with a win for her team before turning. She realized that their crotches were now touching but she reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck. She pulled him down on top of her smiling sheepishly at him as those eyes that were so dark they made her own look lighter drilled into her own eyes.

"I'm sorry Colby" she purred,

"I should've known it was you honeybee, Dean is no where near as sweet and gentle as you. I was just distracted by the game, do you forgive me?" She asked as she softly caressed his cheek. He tried to look angry at her but she knew she had him the moment she called him Colby.

"I don't know..." He began, she pressed her lips to his neck. She knew his soft spot exactly as she kissed it softly, letting her tongue trail it like she knew he liked it. He let out a moan as she simultaneously pulled his hair, twisting strands of his hair around her fingers

"Ok" he managed to say, she laughed against his neck,

"Good" she muttered,

"So whats up? She asked,

"Why'd you come in here?"

"What I can't come in here unless I want something?" He asked pouting.

"You three usually don't" She shrugged, he pouted before tracing the outline of her lips.

"Maybe I just wanted to spend time with you" he whispered as he went to press his lips to hers, she pulled away before they touched.

"Which implies you want something" she smirked, he sighed

"So what was it?"

"You're the one who let Lía out, weren't you?" He asked, she raised her eyebrows surprised

"What?"

"Don't act like you don't know Lía got out. Rome is pissed, and probably even a little depressed" he told her, she looked amused

"And what about you? You sad too?" She asked, he looked surprised sitting up.

"W-w-what?" He stuttered,

"Colbs, you really think anything gets by me?" She asked smirking,

"I see everything." She half laughed as she sat up to, she pulled out from beneath him and stood,