Ten- Secret Lives.

*2 Days Earlier*

The moment Lía had gotten home from training she sat on her and Romans bed thinking. Would she really be able to divorce Roman soon...but how would he react? She lay back thinking, she was glad that he was gone so she could have a moment to herself. She found her thoughts slipping to that of the first time they had been intimate...if they could call it that. She shuddered...she had thought she had erased that memory from her mind but still it crept up everyone now and then and she definitely attributed it as one of the many reasons she couldn't love him. It hadn't been too long after they had married...perhaps a month or two. She had managed to evade having to fulfill that duty. It wasn't that hard considering he had been getting his fill of sex from none other than her own best friend Lani. She had known...since before they were married but after a while she let it happen. If Lani was catering to his inner sexual demons she was glad. That only meant she didn't have to do it. Although that left her still with the duties of cleaning, cooking, and catering to him like he was a king like he fully expected her to do. She had been vacuuming in the bedroom...she hadn't even heard him come home. He stumbled in drunk, slamming the door when he had heard her vacuuming upstairs. Apparently some argument with Lani had left him upset...and he hadn't had the chance to first...indulge his needs. She had been humming innocently and was bent over pulling out things from under the bed when she felt hands gliding up her thighs. She fell back surprised straight into Romans arms.

"Hello Mrs. Anoa'i" he teased, she could smell the alcohol on his breath. His blue eyes bleary, her eyes widened at the sight of him. She pulled away, nervously shutting off the vacuum.

"Uh...you seem tired I'll leave you alone" she stuttered, she had barely taken a step forward when he had grabbed her, flung her unto the bed.

"I never said I wanted to be alone" he smiled down at her, he stroked her cheek with his hand, her face looking tiny by comparison. She shook,

"Jo-" she began to say but he glared she corrected herself

"Roman...I have to finish cleaning..." She squeaked as she attempted to get up he pushed her back down.

"Sssh...it's ok I give you permission to not clean" he smirked, he began tracing the shape of her lips and other hand trailed down her abdomen to the zipper in her jeans.

"Roman...I should really go get dinner started..." She whimpered again trying to get up, he wrapped a large hand on her small throat, a look of displeasure on his face.

"Lía lie the fuck down." He ordered she stilled.

"Why?" She asked softly, he smirked as she heard him begin to fumble with his belt,

"Isn't obvious? I'm finally going to claim what's been rightfully mine for months now", she pushed him off and ran for the door, he grabbed her by the hair and dragged her back screaming.

"Let go of me!" She shrieked, struggling but it was useless. He was almost 3 times her size, he had her hands pinned above her head,

"Lía shut the fuck up!" He growled, there was an audible smack as he slapped her. She quieted immediately, fighting back the tears that were begging to trail down her cheeks. He hadn't hit her since their wedding night, he pressed his lips to hers as she lay quietly beneath him. She started sobbing slightly as she felt him ripping her clothes off. She weakly tried fighting back again but he slapped her again, she tasted the metallic coppery taste of blood in her mouth as he pulled his belt from the loops throwing it somewhere behind him,

"Stop fucking crying. Shut the hell up" he shook her, their bare skin touching. She felt like she wanted to vomit. He buried his head in her neck, she could feel his erection on her inner thigh as he kissed her chest, she whimpered as he bit at one of her nipples, his hand groping the other roughly. She felt the nails from his other hand digging into her hip before he thrusted upward. She felt her body completely stiffen as cried out slightly, drowned out by Romans disgusting moan. She felt disgusting,