Forty-Four- Inamorato

Inamorato- noun Italian: masculine past participle of innamorare to inflame with love; Male sweetheart or lover.

"Uncuff me you son of a bitch!" Ruby snarled against the cold linoleum.
"I will murder you! I will fucking slaughter you!" She shrieked struggling against the 6 security guards who were struggling to hold her down.

"Get the fuck off of her!" Punk yelled who was struggling just as much against the wall he was being pressed against by the security guards. They pulled him away from the wall and struggled him to pull him out of the office.

"Were you in on this you piece of shit?! I bet you fucking were! You fucking dead to me!" She yelled after him before she managed to get knees before her chin was being gripped and she was yanked to her feet by Stephanie.

"I own you bitch. You're mine for the next year and six months, you can't take your ball and go home anymore and you're going to pay for every penny this company lost because of you." She smirked,
"I hope you learned your lesson. You don't don't run things here, you don't get to make your demands, you are not in control anymore." Ruby glared at her through blurry eyes before taking a huge breath and spitting right in her face.

"Fuck you." She hissed, Stephanie wiped it off precariously. She seemed at a loss for words.
"When I get through with you and this damn company you're going to wish you could fire me." Her head snapped back, her burning cheek made her realize she had been slapped.

"That's so cute." Stephanie smirked,
"You think you have power. This is the last bit of defiance I will allow. Go ahead, get it out of your system continue to spit and yell like the little hell cat you were on the indies because after your surgery tomorrow you will fully be expected to fulfill your contract. Get her out of my face." She scoffed, shoving Ruby to the ground as she stepped over her. Hunter shrugged, before kneeling beside her

"See my little Sovereign?" He clucked as he stroked her cheek, with a wave of his hand he dismissed the security guards.
"This all could've been avoided if you had been smart about things. I could've protected you." She could barely see him through her hair, her breathing was so heavy.

"Fuck you and your little bitch too." Ruby hissed,

"You think this was my idea?" He gasped,
"I would never do anything that low. You know how I feel about talents that walk out. They're welcome to stay the hell away. I only cornered you because Steph told me so sweetheart. Now seducing you was her idea,  jipping you out of your money was her idea, and breaking your sisters arm? Her idea once again, what can I say? The woman has a knack for getting what she wants, I mean that's how she got me." He chuckled slightly as he moved some of the hair from her face,
"I don't always agree with what my wife and her family does. For my conscience I need you to know I was not ok with what happened to your sister. But believe it or not  I'm about as helpless in changing this situation as you are...But...I can help you or I can stand back and watch them ruin you. Your choice-"

"What in the hell are you talking about H?!" Ruby growled
"You just said you're as helpless as I am. What in the hell could you possibly do?!"

"I can tip you off about anything that may happen. That's the best I can do for now."

"Why the fuck would you even help me?" She groaned as she struggled to get to her feet, he pulled her up easily by the chain of her cuffs as he began to lead her to the exit. She shoved him off before she pulled her arms under legs bringing her cuffed hands on front of her. Hunter watched in curiosity as she tapped her head for a bobby pin, finding one she quickly picked and had the cuffs on the ground.

"I feel like I should be impressed, but then again you've proved to be a Jack of All Trades." He chuckled as he nodded for her to follow, she begrudgingly did.
"To answer your question little crown jewel, they don't call me the cerebral assassin for nothing, I like to keep allies in every corner of this industry."