Bit of Bad News!

Hey guys,

Sooooooooo just a bit of bad news.  Not quite sure how to put it but I'm just going to rip the bandaid off. Myphoneturnedoffandwontturnbackonandihadallmybookstuffedsavedontheresoimkindafuckedlikesuperfucked. Ok Ok, let me clear my throat and *takes deep breath* My phoned turned off mysteriously and wont turn back on at all and I had all my book stuff saved on there so I'm kinda fucked like SUPER fucked. Uh I remember some stuff but I had over 300 notes of material, scenes, promos, chapters written in advance, AND even stuff for the new series revolving around Seth. It's gonna take a bit to recover from this, like longer than Seth Rollins did to Redesign. Reconquer. Reclaim. I know I'm supposed to be Ruby Redfox and heal fast BUT I just lost 3 years worth of work lol Gimme me some time and I will be back!

Anywho, fingers crossed it somehow saved on icloud! If not...I may not even comeback. I aint tryna pull a Sasha but it's all up in the air right now! If that's the case, it was real, it was fun, and I love all of you!

Thank you for the support.

Thank you for the comments.

"But there is one more thing that I am...most of all I am thankful for every opportunity I got and every one that I took, and every person who believed in me, I am thankful for every naysayer who said I couldn't do it. I am thankful for the time I got to be in the limelight and I am thankful for each and everyone one of you." - Ruby Redfox

This is probably where I would put a praying hands emoji but y'know don't have a phone.

Stay blessed my children

-

<3,

Monica