luffy oneshot:

luffy (age 19) x controlling ! the ! dead! devil ! fruit ! male ! (age 19)
fluff☁️
warnings: none
(he can snap his fingers, move his fingers or give an order to the undead, and they'll automatically surrender to his orders. he can even change their appearance.)

m/n sat on a throne made of bones. he rested on his dominant hand, eyes closed as he grew bored. the dead just weren't doing it for him. he had an army of zombies, ghosts, anything undead he was the mastermind behind it. there were some he kept to add to his army -when he killed them- and some he completely disassembled and added it to his throne.

m/n opened his eyes when he heard footsteps, a zombie with its jaw dislocated and one of its eyes popping out of its socket was standing in front of the male.

m/n had a displeased look, "what is it?" he asked, a voice full of boredom.

"new arrivals, master. looks to be nine people." the teeth clattered together with every word.

a curling smirk appeared on m/n's face, "bring them here, subtly. and try not to look too dead." with a wave of his hand two zombies and a ghost looked like regular humans. "put on a little act and ask for help."

the ghost looked like a little girl, blond pigtails, pink dress, holding onto a teddy bear with tears and snot streaming down their face. the zombie with the dislocated jaw looked like a young male, no older than the girl. he had red hair instead, and his clothes looked raggedy. the last zombie was also turned into a male, looking exactly like the little girl, as if they were twins, one shoe missing and his face looked full of tears.

they bowed their heads and wandered off. m/n was excited to add to his collection. when he will fight them, he's going to decide on who he keeps in his army and who he throws to his throne.

after some time he heard the rustling of footsteps. his excitement grew. he made eye contact with a straw hat pirate who had the look of murder on his face.

the male they were looking at was sitting high and mighty. he wore an open button up vest, the right side gray and the left side black. he had black pants on, his right shoe was black and his left shoe was gray. he was pretty muscular and his h/c hair was frizzy and messy. pretty charming.

"that's the man who took our friend!" the little 'girl' sobbed more.

"help us!" the two 'boys' said at the same time.

"you guys stay back," the straw hat cracked his knuckles, "i'll handle him."

m/n slowly stood up from his throne, his boredom gone. "i'd like to see you try." he responded. he looked and saw a skeleton, i wonder if i can control the corpse.

"watch the three kids-" but the kids were already gone.

m/n twitched his fingers, pointing them to the ground before he snapped his fingers upwards. the ground began to shake and crack, the straw hat almost lost his balance.

they saw arms reaching up, dirt going everywhere as many zombies pulled themselves out of the ground.

"you say you can handle me, but i don't want your buddies interfering." m/n said, walking past each zombie, he lifted his dominant hand, index finger pointing to the people behind the straw hat, "keep them busy. i need to know their strengths."

"yes, master." they said in unison, disappearing in front of their eyes before popping up out of nowhere.

"they're hideous!" the orange haired female said.

m/n frowned, "that's not very nice. they worked hard to look alive." but no matter, they weren't his concern.

the straw hat threw his arms back, m/n watched as they continue to stretch further and further.