sanji request:

sanji (19-21) x taller ! more ! opened ! male (20-22)
☁️
warnings: none
requested by: zaddy_zoro

⚠️a bit of two year time skip spoilers/sabaody and fishman⚠️

sabaody was a pretty island, m/n and sanji looked around as the blond went shopping. the taller male looked down at the blond, smiling as he talked about what he planned to make for dinner as they entered the new world.

m/n's cheeks flushed red, him and sanji had always been close since the h/c haired male joined the crew. they always touched, hands brushing past each other, they had small little quips and insults they threw at each other. m/n helped out in the kitchen and they even trained sometimes.

m/n was the guns-man, so he wanted to be able to fight without his gun if he ran out of bullets.

it was only natural for m/n to fall for sanji, and it was only natural for sanji to fall for m/n. but they never acted on it or spoken about it. they didn't really think they needed to, they never kissed they only hugged or touched hands, nothing too major.

so when kuma began to separate them after they fought off marines, m/n felt his heart cracking when kuma went after sanji.

"sanji!" m/n shouted.

he ran, jumping and shoving sanji out of the way. the blond's blue eye widened, his mouth parting as he reached for m/n's hand.

"m/n!" he shouted, their fingers brushing before m/n disappeared.

sanji felt frozen, and since he stopped moving for just a second kuma got to him. he made the blond disappear, but all sanji could think about was m/n.

he didn't care where he ended up, all he wanted was to find his way back to m/n.

where sanji ended up, he passed out briefly. his eyes opening after some time to see his head was in the lap of a female. a smile over came his face, this felt like heaven until his eyes adjusted as it wasn't the fantasy he portrayed in his mind.

m/n didn't know where the fuck he was. all he knew was that he was basically alone. he rubbed the back of his neck, walking around until he stumbled upon a small home, smoke leaving the chimney.

"maybe they have a way off this... island?" he mumbled, not caring for his life as long as he got a way out and a way to sanji.

he lifted his hand up to knock, but the door creaked open. he raised a brow, hanging back, there was no way in hell he was going into a place that creaked open without him even doing anything.

"i've been expecting you-"

"i'm out." m/n turned to walk away, "i will find a different way."

m/n jumped back into the small house wall, a shadowy figure appeared in front of him.

"nuh uh," they waved their finger in front of m/n's face, "i'm not letting you leave."

it had been two years since then, m/n wanted to leave automatically to get to luffy when he saw the newspaper. but the shadow figure never aloud him to leave, and once he saw the second newspaper of luffy giving them a secret message to train for two years.