law request:

law (25) x dom ! male (26)
☁️💦
warnings: smut, cock ring, no preparing, scratching, penetration, cock sucking,
over stimulation
requested by: @YumekoJabami894

law sighed, rubbing his eyes as he was hunched over his desk in his room. their submarine was low in the water, and law wanted to stay out of any trouble for awhile.

he rolled the maps back up, putting them in a canister as his boyfriend liked recreating maps, making a tiny difference to throw people off and sell them. law would always check over them just in case m/n accidentally put the wrong map back.

law heard his door creak open, he didn't bother to turn his head as his lamp was the only dim lighting. once the soft click of the door being closed reached his ears, it didn't take long until he felt arms wrap around his shoulders and chest.

he titled his head up, his expression blank as m/n smiled. he leaned down and kissed law's lips, pulling back and kissing him again. his lips pushing more onto law's a bit longer.

law hummed, pursing his lips in a pout when m/n pulled away again. m/n took law's hat off, putting it on the table.

"it's late, law." m/n stated, his hands rubbing into law's shoulders.

law groaned slightly when he felt pressure hitting his tense shoulders. his back was slightly hunched, but he felt like a weigh lifted off of him with m/n's delicate touch.

m/n kissed his temple and then his cheek. "let's head to bed." his hands reached down and grabbed both of law's hands.

law stood up, squeezing m/n's hands as he allowed the male to pull him towards his comfy bed. m/n went to his dresser, pulling out comfortable clothing for law to sleep in.

law sluggishly changed, he was feeling exhausted. he rubbed his eyes, turning to see m/n shirtless. a light coat of blush dusted over as he quickly looked away. he heard m/n chuckle at his actions.

"cute." m/n said, smiling when he saw law's ears burning. "you're easy to fluster. which is odd, seeing how you're the surgeon of death."

"why don't you shut up." law scoffed, facing m/n once more.

m/n had a small smirk on his face, his back pressed against the headboard of law's bed. his legs spread slightly on the sheets and mattress as his eyes looked a bit tired. his eyes were nothing compared to law's eyes.

"your eyes are so pretty." m/n said, "and your frizzy hat hair is adorable." law smiled, finally walking towards m/n. "and your tattoos just fit perfectly."

"stop talking." law said, crawling on top of m/n.

he rested his head on m/n's chest, hearing his heartbeat. he wrapped one arm underneath m/n's back, the other on his chest. one of m/n's hands ran his fingers through law's frizzy hair and the other was holding onto a book.

he was quietly reading it out loud in a soft tone. knowing that usually made law fall asleep easily. m/n knew he always had a hard time sleeping, so he did everything he could to help law.

law nuzzled his cheek into m/n's chest, humming at each beat that thumped against his ear. his finger even tapped m/n's skin with each heartbeat.

but all of a sudden, law didn't feel tired.

each night it was the same routine. m/n would walk in his room from wherever -whether it were looking out the submarine's windows or talking to the rest of the crew- but he would always come and see law. he would walk to the desk law would have himself hunched over, looking over the maps m/n copied or just to sit at it. it was like law purposely kept himself up.