sanji request:

sanji (21) x seme ! plasma ! devil ! fruit ! male (21)
☁️
warnings: none
requested by: @JudithCarolinaTovar
(df: power to manipulate and generate plasma rays. can materialize plasma into guns, swords, basically anything)

m/n always traveled alone.

he hates people, their snobby people and snobby comments. m/n's been ostracized since he's eaten his devil fruit at a young age. whenever m/n uses his devil fruit his e/c eyes then silver and his h/c hair turns into a neon green with blue tints, sometime even his s/c turns a bit paler.

m/n grew the name of night fury as he mainly strikes at night. his bounty is of the different color when he uses his plasma devil fruit, but other than that, no one knows who this 'night fury' is.

so, m/n traveled on a one person flat boat. no sides to keep him on the boat. he got his inspiration from mihawk on a small boat for one.

it was rather easy to replicate and build that one person lying boat. it sailed nicely and reminded m/n of the peaceful sea. he rather enjoy this time alone with the smell and view.

until he meet the straw hat crew, more specifically... sanji.

m/n needed to stock up on food and supplies, he kept his head down and eyes up. wanting to make sure he didn't bump into anyone or speak to anyone.

until there was a shout about some guy named luffy taking all the food he just bought and eating it. then he heard a simple laugh ringing out and running by m/n.

all he saw was a glimpse of a straw hat before the person ran by, quickly shoving m/n and causing him to spin a bit. when m/n faced his original direction, his arm slightly hit a different male.

causing the blond to fall.

m/n stared down at the person who fell, his eyes blank. the blond looked up, and m/n felt his heart skip a beat from his bright blue eye and goatee that matched his swirly eyebrow. oh, he was very cute, but m/n would never admit that.

"you could at least apologize and ask if i need help." the blond snapped, glaring slightly.

even his voice was smooth and made m/n's heart skip a beat. but once more, m/n kept a blank face.

"well some straw hat guy ran into me first, causing me to spin and hit you. i'd say it's his fault." m/n shrugged his shoulders, speaking so nonchalantly. "have the day you deserve." m/n began walking past him.

it didn't take long before the blond followed his lead. walking alongside him and talking to him.

"so what are you doing out here? got a reason?" he asked.

m/n raised a brow, "what are you doing?"

"trying to get to know you. i suppose i misjudged you from earlier. if you said it's luffy's fault, it probably was. i'm sanji by the way."

m/n glanced at him, his lips pursing. there's no way in hell i'm saying my name.

"i'm m/n." what the fuck.

sanji smiled, grabbing a cigarette out of his pocket. he offered one to m/n, but the male declined.

"i don't smoke."

"you look like a smoker." sanji said.

m/n looked absolutely offended, but he grabbed his lighter and lit sanji's cigarette for him. sanji flushed a bit.

"so you never said why you're here." sanji said.

sanji eye noticed the way m/n would hunch over a bit when walking by some food stands. his e/c eyes looking and making sure if it was good enough to buy and eat.