sabo request:

sub sabo! x dom ! male
☁️
warnings: heated make out session
requested: @1c3yH0tS1mp

sabo was a man who didn't expect to find himself wanting to be in a relationship.

m/n was a man who had kept his distance between everyone, but soon grew close to sabo and want to be in a relationship.

together, they sought their love out and built that connection. they wanted to see where it went and just how far they could love each other and stand the other's presence.

each passing second they grew closer, not knowing the other felt the same just quite yet. only giving subtle glances and soft smiles. light flirtatious words and blushes. sometimes they made it obvious, it was an oblivious clue as to why they didn't know how the other felt.

everyone around them knew.

"yo, sabo!" m/n entered the room sabo usually chills in. "whatcha doing?"

m/n grinned teasingly at seeing the eye roll. he plopped himself down next to the scared male, looking at his face with nothing but pure affection and love. sabo slowly took his eyes off the book he was reading and onto m/n.

"what's it look like?" sabo asked teasingly, shaking the book up and down in front of m/n's face.

"it looks like you're just shaking a book. i'm no expert, but i think you're supposed to read the book and not shake it-" a wince slipped out when sabo used the book to smack the back of his head. "i don't think you're supposed to do that either."

sabo softened, he couldn't fight the grin forming on his face. he finally let a chuckle out and leaned his head onto m/n's shoulder like usual.

"you're so annoying." sabo said.

"right... i'm the annoying one. let's go with that." m/n nodded in mock agreement, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"you are." sabo playfully chuckled, pushing m/n's arm a bit.

m/n laughed, grabbing his hand and spinning sabo into his lap. it was a weird position as they both were sitting before that happened. their laughter died down and they just stared, blushes coating their faces.

m/n cleared his throat, letting sabo go so he could sit up. the blond sat up, both not making eye contact as they whistled a bit in awkwardness. it was in the spur of the moment, m/n hadn't realized his body moved and did that on his own. but it felt so right.

"sorry sabo." m/n softly said, rubbing the back of his neck. "i should... um i should go." m/n pointed to the door.

a bit of disappointment hit sabo, m/n only just arrived, but it made sense. it would be awkward for awhile if m/n didn't leave.

"right... yeah of course." sabo nodded, shifting away a bit, "yeah, yep... okay see you soon." he awkwardly said.

m/n gave a soft sigh, smiling gently at sabo. he got up, pushing a stray strand of sabo's blond hair away from his scarred face. sabo melted a bit at the action, his body leaning into the touch. his blush deepening ever so slightly.

"i'll see you soon, my dear dragon claw." a coy grin cascaded m/n's face from the silly nickname.

sabo rolled his eyes, "get out." he teasingly said.

they both shared a laugh once more, before m/n finally left. their hearts beating out of control, yet their hearts were in sync. they may have not been listening to one another's heartbeat or even touching, but their hearts were in sync.

their hearts were always in sync. every second of the days and nights.

it was them and their hearts.