akainu request:

bottom akainu x top ! male
💦
warnings: master link, bdsm, no prepping, unprotected
requested by: @ZebraZoe123456

i think the photo uploaded this time??

m/n had known akainu his whole life. since they were kids and akainu stated he wanted to be a marine. m/n had stated he didn't care what he did, if he becomes a pirate, cool. if he becomes a marine, also cool.

he would just go with the flow.

but when akainu had heard m/n didn't care if he were a pirate, the future marine had stated he'd never speak to m/n again. but that was just the child in him. they were only kids who didn't know what they were talking about.

as they grew older, m/n's same aloof resolve did not change. and it so happens that m/n accidentally became a pirate.

one morning he was on his island seeing akainu off as he went to go train to be a marine, the next he was on a ship becoming a right hand man to a random pirate.

which, m/n didn't really care. he was stronger than akainu and most marines. he had no problem being a pirate and recking havoc. he wondered what akainu's reaction would be to see him apart of the rising pirate crew, trinket pirates.

(a/n: i have no clue what it should've been but it was the first thing i saw so you're a trinket pirate)

it had been weeks since akainu had last seen m/n. they knew they would be separated for a very long time, as their paths were different, that didn't help the ache in his heart though.

m/n had always filled a void, even when kids. their bond had ran deeper than just a mere friendships, but they were too young and naive to figure it out.

then, when they finally separated, the two knew.

it was such a painful feeling. the constant thought of the other. wondering where he was or what he was doing. having restless nights because they wished they were sleeping under the stars together like usual.

they had their own homes, but preferred the others presence. they didn't know how much they needed the other until they no longer had each other daily.

so, even with m/n being a pirate, he'd still do anything to see his marine. and even with akainu being a marine, he'd still do anything for his pirate. (he doesn't know m/n's a pirate just yet. m/n's been very good at sticking with the shadows and not getting a bounty).

he wanted to tell akainu himself. not wanting the marine to see it on a wanted poster. that would surely crush the marine.

it didn't take long for akainu to rise up a bit in the rankings. he was only a general in this moment, but akainu would be striving for fleet admiral soon.

he deserves it, he has a strong devil fruit and a level head. he knew how to work under pressure, there should be no reason he wouldn't get it.

the trinket pirates docked, their sniper stayed on the ship. he usually does as he looks through his scope for further protection if needed.

m/n stretched his bones as soon as he was off the ship. a satisfied groan leaving his lips before he walked off. saluting his crew as they all parted to go find supplies.

they wouldn't be docking for at least another few weeks. not wanting the marines on their tails every day.

m/n walked into a small hut. he decided he'd want something to eat first, they would be staying for most of the night. so, m/n didn't have to be back on the ship until the middle of the night.

he doesn't want to buy any supplies that could go bad before he gets back to his ship. he sat at a table and a menu was given to him. he looked through it, humming in thought as he needed to find something specific.