kid request:

kid (23) x bottom ! male ! (23)
💔(kinda)💦
warnings: will be given when the warning is there
requested by: @NobodyImportant327

WILL GIVE WARNING WHEN SMUT STARTS

m/n huffed a bit, lifting his bloodied arms to the side of his face as pieces of metal hit his skin. the male winced. the pieces of metal dropped to the side of the ground.

m/n looked at his opponent, glaring.

"it's what you get for picking a fight with someone stronger." kid smirked, lifting his hand up as metal began to clump their way towards him.

it's not like m/n purposely started a fight, he didn't even know how he gets in these situations. he had no devil fruit, he wasn't as strong as most people, but he could hold his own.

then again, m/n kinda had a death wish. he didn't have a very good mental state, nor did he care about his well being.

so, why was he fighting back?

because that stupid worst generation pirate provoked him for calling him weak.

which in fact, compared to kid, he was weak.

m/n ran towards kid, jumping and going to kick kid. he hit the red haired male's chest, kid grunted skidding back a bit.

m/n swayed a bit, he already lost a lot of blood. him and kid have been fighting for a very long time, m/n more bloodied than kid of course.

m/n even had an open cut wound at the side of his head. if he survived this fight, then that wound would surely kill him from the blood lost.

m/n pulled out a staff, he shook it a bit, the staff extended into a scythe. he put the blade in front of him, blocking each scarp metal flying at him, but each piece being thrown at him as caused him to take a step back.

m/n had nothing to prove, he generally doesn't know why he's fighting back. his breathing was unsteady as he fought back as much as he could.

he grabbed a piece of the metal arm, yanking it as kid came flying at him. kid planted his feet, eyes a bit wide as he moved his head back.

the tip of m/n's blade cut kid's cheek and sliced some of his hair off. kid repelled his metal, sending m/n flying.

m/n flipped in the air, landing on his feet. he stumbled a bit back, he leaned on his knees.

"shit." he mumbled, "why am i acting like i'm going to win?" he caught the metal arm, grunting a bit and throwing it over his shoulder. "right, because he pissed me off and he's annoying."

m/n tore a piece of the metal, his fingers bleeding from that action, but he did not care. he threw it at kid, his action from tearing the metal off his arm made kid stunned in shock. he was pushed out of his shock when the piece of metal that m/n threw hit him right in the face.

he stumbled back, holding onto his red lips that seemed to grow even redder as his mouth began to bleed. he spat out his blood, glaring up at the weakened male.

"fucking bitch." kid cursed out loud, "why in the hell do you have some fight left in you?"

m/n shrugged, throwing his scythe at kid. the male caught it, smashing the blade to smithereens and adding the metal pieces to his giant arm.

m/n was in for it now, but he knew there was no escape. he knew from the very beginning of this battle, he was going to die. his swaying body, his blurry vision and his blood dripping in puddles around him proved his previous thoughts.

kid lifted his giant hand, the metal arm casting a large, dark shadow over m/n. but the male seemed unfazed. he just lifted his s/c skinned arms, that seemed more red and bruised than anything.