ace oneshot:

ace (age 18) x slighty ! taller ! older ! male (age 20)
fluff ☁️
warnings: none

m/n ran fingers through his hair as he was at the edge of an island. his eyes watching as the whitebeard pirate ship sailed further and further. a small smirk curled up, he could've surprised his older brother on the island, but he thought it would've been more fun to randomly pop up on the ship.

m/n jumped off the piece of land, landing on a small motor boat, his smirk changed into a smile as he balanced on the piece of wood taking him closer and closer to the giant ship.

the closer he got, the more he could just hear his brothers voice.

he began to turn his motor off, climbing up the ship. he flipped himself over the railing of it, ignoring all types of weapons being pointed at him. his eyes looked around.

"woah- marco..." ace nudged his shoulder catching the males attention, "some cute guy jumped on the ship."

marco looked at where the fire wielder was pointing as his mouth dropped.

"m/n! the hell are you doing here?!"

"you know this person?" jozu asked, his arm still hardened in diamond.

m/n perked at marco, practically skipping to him.

"i expected a warmer welcome, my dear old brother."

the whitebeard pirates that were in ear shot were beyond surprised to hear that. ace's mouth dropped, because that meant m/n was probably way older than he looked. after all, marco was 45, they had to be close in age.

"i can practically hear all your thoughts." m/n grimaced, "i'm 20. marco and i share the same mom, that's it. you know elderly, trying to live young where they're practically ashes."

marco smacked the back of m/n's head, "have more respect."

m/n grumbled. he then looked around again, "mind if i hang on here till the next island? that old place gave me stiff legs."

"take it up with pops over there." he pointed to whitebeard who was only watching the interaction.

m/n nodded and walked away to talk to the tall old man.

ace never took his eyes off the male. "you know, i could've helped with the warm welcome..." adjusting his hat on him.

marco looked at him, "don't get any ideas. he's straight and he's leaving soon."

"uh, have you seen him with a girl? you don't know, you're out on the sea."

"still, m/n's prone to breaking hearts. so don't get any ideas." he said again.

"too late!"

he walked over to m/n who was now talking to izo, the closer he got the more he heard m/n complimenting the male. asking how he kept his hair silky.

there's no way he's straight.

izo saw ace walking to the male, he nodded to the second division commander.

"hey izo, marco wanted to speak with you."

izo nodded, "i apologize for leaving. but i'll give my secret some other time."

"i'll hold you to it."

izo then left. ace put his hands behind his back, his heart hammering as he suddenly felt nervous. and it was like m/n could smell the weakness, his eyes looked ace up and down. he licked his lips slowly, catching notice of ace staring at his lips.

he smirked a bit, sticking his hand out, "i'm m/n. marco's little brother."

ace wiped his hands on the back of his shorts before pulling his right hand out to shake m/n's hand.