thatch request:

thatch x dom ! stronger ! male
☁️💦
warnings: breeding kink, no prepping, scratching
requested: @ryguy37737272

thatch was the fourth commander on the whitebeard pirates. thatch is also in a strong relationship going on a few years with m/n. the male was a bit older, in his 50s and being the oldest whitebeard pirate.

he was the commander of a secret division, zero division. the strongest whitebeard pirates basically came to m/n for guidance and help for their own divisions. he had many whitebeard pirates under his command, but he basically stayed in the shadows with them until needed.

until it was necessary.

m/n walked the ship, heading to the kitchen. he saw his boyfriend, thatch, getting the dishes prepared to cook for the whitebeard pirates. it was very early in the morning, thatch basically spent his entire day in the kitchen, making sure breakfast, lunch and dinner was made for everyone on the giant ship.

he wants them healthy and strong.

m/n walked sluggishly to thatch, his body lean and muscular... for a 54 year old. he wrapped his arms around thatch's waist, nuzzling his nose into his neck. he kissed the cook's neck gently after.

"you're up way too early." m/n groggily mumbled.

thatch chuckled, leaning into m/n's broad chest and sighing out. his arms moving over the dishes and spices he was cooking with.

"i have a job." thatch pointed out, "go back to bed."

"not without you." m/n chuckled, his hands going up and down on thatch's stomach and chest. "just let me stay like this for a bit, alright?"

thatch nodded, "you got it." he responded.

thatch continued to cook, each place he moved, m/n followed. keeping his arms around him or staying close. despite their ages, they still looked fairly young and not middle aged.

m/n was once mistaken for late 20s to early 30s, just a few days ago when they docked and claimed another island. they assumed thatch was older which had made m/n cackle then cough right after to gain his breathing.

thatch had to rub his back and keep mumbling 'breathe m/n, breathe' to stop him from dying on the spot. which then made thatch smile, people may mistake their looks for different ages, but at the end of the night... at least thatch isn't the one coughing as he laughs.

every time m/n makes fun of thatch in a lovable teasing way (it's his love language) thatch brings up his laugh-cough. then m/n brings up on how he can still kick his ass and anyone else on the ship, besides whitebeard.

pops is stronger than anyone.

"m/n, gotta let me go now. i have to set the food out for everyone before they start waking up."

thatch furrowed his eyebrows when he didn't get a response. m/n always responds to thatch, even when the conversation ended, m/n makes sure thatch knows he was heard. so here thatch was, confused out of his mind that he was being ignored.

he tilted his head to the side, "m/n?" he quietly asked.

a smile appeared on his face when seeing m/n asleep on his shoulder. the zero division commander was standing straight up, posture slightly hunched due to being buried in his neck, his arms firm and protective around thatch and his small breathing tickled thatch's neck.

"thank god you're not dead." thatch mumbled to the sleeping male, chuckling to himself as he wished m/n we're awake to hear that.

m/n would be offended and smack him. which would lead to thatch throwing a pan at him, then a small fight would break out before m/n would shove him away. then after a moment, they would quickly embrace and share a tender kiss.