zoro one shot:

zoro (21) x taller ! pirate ! sleep ! sleep ! devil ! fruit ! boyfriend ! male (21)
☁️☁️
warnings: none
(with a wave of his hand, he can make anyone sleep for however long he wants. when he waves again, they'll wake up).

the moon lit the sky in gray.

there were multiple shadows running through the sleeping city. their movements quiet. they each had a bag slung over their shoulders, whether it held treasure, gold, money, food, even clothes, they had it.

they ran back to their ship, a crescent moon as their figure head. their flag was a skull, a crescent moon on its head and an x of swords going behind it. they sailed away.

"it's time to wake up." m/n waved his hand through the air, fingers wiggling a bit as a light white dust flew from his finger tips.

he saw the lights being turned on, but that didn't matter to him as everyone already knew it was the crescent moon pirates. after all, m/n left their ship's logo right in the middle of the small town.

his bounty will surely go up. he knew the picture would be inaccurate because no one every catches any of the crescent moon pirate crew. especially not their captain. even if the marines catch them out in sea, they have their faces covered.

"cap!"

m/n turned to the voice, seeing his first mate, ali.

"cap, you should see all the great stuff i got!" he said, smiling widely.

m/n nodded.

~~

m/n took a few things from ali, first asking if he could. he wanted to give those things to a special someone in his life, those little trinkets reminded him of his shorter swordsman boyfriend. he smiled widely. so, he paid ali some money for them.

day breaked above them, m/n shielded his eyes and looked at the sun. "today feels like a good day." he said out loud.

his crew giving him weird glances as he rarely every smiled.

"we got trouble!" he looked to see the recent crew member, kamma, her finger pointing out to the sea.

m/n frowned, he had hoped it was going to be a good day. "masks on, everyone!" he shouted.

"yes sir!"

the each put on a gray, white, black or purple mask, only having one eye showing. the mask even covered their ears.

m/n narrowed his eyes, seeing a skull with a straw hat embedded on the flag. seeing the infamous lion figure head. he smiled underneath his mask, he knew it would be a good day.

"alright, listen up!" he gained their attention, "keep sailing to the right. keep our ship out of their way. i'll go handle it on my own, i got this." he said.

"are you sure?"

"i'm more than sure."

he grabbed the bag right in front of the captain's corridors, thankful he already put all the tiny little gifts in beforehand. he slipped the bag over him.

he went to the below deck, getting in front of a smaller boat. he began to push it slightly down the ramp that was formed from a lever ali pulled. he jumped in right before the small ship was about to hit the water.

he started the motor and stood tall as he sailed the ship towards the straw hat ship. once close enough, he stopped the motor, drifting for a bit as he mentally prepared himself to deal with a loud crew who will immediately jumped into fighting. he grabbed the paddle of the boat and began to use it as he was now next to the large ship. he had a rope tied to a hook, spinning it as he tossed it up, once it immediately latched onto the ship, he began climbing.