crocodile request:

⚠️PLAY SONG WHEN I GIVE THE GO⚠️
crocodile (32) x older ! male (35)
fluff
warnings: none
requested by: @LemonWoof

⚠️minor spoilers of the alabasta arc??⚠️i read that crocodile took over alabasta when he was 30 (16 years before luffy came) if it's wrong let me know⚠️

m/n looked at the banana alligators that crocodile seemed to take care of. he found it very ironic that a man with the god forsaken name as crocodile was taking care of the 'enemy' species.

a smile graced his lips as he fed the banana alligators. he stood above the large tank, carrying giants chunks of meat, as he shook them over the water. he laughed when the alligators would jump, chomping down on the raw meat being fed to them.

"feeding the alligators i see?" crocodile popped up next to him, getting a bit of sand on m/n's head.

he wrapped his arm around m/n's waist, pulling him into his broad chest. he leaned down and kissed his cheek, smiling when m/n turned his head and pecked his lips before focusing back on the alligators.

"someone has to." m/n teased, "they would starve without me."

crocodile rolled his eyes, tapping m/n's cheek with a regular old hook, not his poisonous one. crocodile had it specifically made in f/c to make sure he never mixed it up with the other hooks he uses. he would never recover if he hurt m/n.

that is also why he rarely smokes around m/n, the male doesn't like the smell of smoke. sometimes when m/n walks in the room and crocodile has a cigar in his mouth he goes to put it out but m/n says it's okay. m/n never expected crocodile to stop around him when he mentioned it once, but crocodile would do absolutely anything to make sure he was happy.

m/n turned to face crocodile, he wrapped his arms around the warlord's waist. crocodile looked down at him, seeing his e/c eyes bright and doe like. a faint blush coated his face.

"you're so pretty." m/n said.

"shut up!" crocodile snapped, letting m/n go and walking away.

m/n laughed at seeing crocodile's red ears as he quickly left. m/n pushed the last three slices of raw meat into the water before running after crocodile.

"crocky, don't leave me!" he laughed as crocodile continued to walk away. he jumped up and latched onto crocodile's back. the warlord did not budge. "come on lover boy crocs, you know i could never lie."

"m/n you're a nuisance."

"you shouldn't be saying that when you love someone. you could hurt their feelings."

m/n felt crocodile latch onto his legs as he adjusted the male on his back. he turned his head, smiling.

"were your feelings hurt?"

"no."

"then there's no hard feelings."

"so cruel."

crocodile laughed loudly, his hand squeezing m/n's thigh, his hook scraping his other thigh slightly from the movements of his steps.

"and here i came to ask if you wanted to go to the casino to dance a little? it's your favorite genre, italian jazz. but, atlas, it doesn't seem like you want to."