luffy request:

top luffy (7-19) x bottom ! younger ! shorter ! male (6-18)
☁️💦
warnings: intense sex ig??
requested: @Hsnabsshaj

m/n and luffy were inseparable. they were constantly next to each other, but that was mainly m/n sticking near luffy. they've known each other for so long, luffy was the first friend of m/n's.

granted, that's not really a big deal as luffy makes friends with everyone, but m/n was thankful. he enjoyed sitting next to him in makino's bar, listening to shanks tease luffy for being a kid and not pirate worthy.

up until he ate the devil fruit and m/n scolded him. punching the back of his head which did nothing as shanks and his red haired pirate crew were utterly flabbergasted. although, it was funny to see luffy extend and faceplant into the wooden floor from shanks' hold on his ankles.

now, here m/n was, adjusting luffy's straw hat days later. luffy looked determined to get ace to be their friend. so he had asked m/n to help him look 'friend presentable'. so m/n was doing just that, tongue poked out, straw hat firm and straight and not a speck of dust.

"there." m/n grinned, putting both hands on the seven year old. "you look great."

"like a pirate?" luffy grinned at the six year old, a star shining in his eyes.

"yes luffy, like a pirate." m/n laughed.

"now let's go!" luffy grinned widely.

he grabbed m/n's hand and the two were off out of dadan's humble mountain home. m/n followed after luffy, their footsteps pattering across the grass and dirt. m/n was just two steps behind luffy, looking around and tightening his hold on luffy so he didn't lose the energetic male.

"look! there he is!" luffy shouted.

"sh, he's going somewhere. let's follow, quietly." m/n nodded, stepping closer to be next to him for a moment, looking at luffy's boyish face.

luffy giggled and nodded, but he was making it very hard to stay quiet. m/n had to bite his lower lip to keep from laughing, he couldn't always follow luffy's lead. (yes he could).

the two stopped at a ridiculously large tree. luffy finally let m/n's hand go as they stood side by side and looking up. m/n narrowed his eyes as he tried to figure out who else was there with ace. a blond male who looked to be ace's age as they were speaking.

"let's climb that tree." luffy nodded to m/n.

m/n agreed without hesitation and they began climbing up the tree. once closer, they could hear them talk about the treasure they've found and when they plan to buy a ship and set sail.

"you guys want to be pirates?!" luffy shouted, peeking his head up with m/n in tow. "and you have treasure for it! cool!!" he smiled widely.

ace and sabo looked between each other, nodding and looking back at the two. it was all a blur as both were punched and dragged up on the thick tree branch.

m/n blinked and all of sudden he heard luffy whining next to him. he shifted, but felt ropes around him and luffy on the tree. who knew they had rope. m/n glanced to see luffy crying and his heart hurt at the sight, he didn't like it. he maneuvered his hand and was able to clasp it over luffy's. the straw hat boy calmed down and sniffled before looking up at ace and sabo who were talking quietly to one another.

"let us go!" luffy whined, feeling m/n squeeze his hand.

"we won't tell anyone." m/n responded, smiling at ace and luffy. "it's just luffy's dream to be a pirate."

sabo and ace looked at them before continuing to talk a bit. seeming to have more words to say. finally, they let the two go. m/n fell first with luffy falling on top of him, m/n squeaked and wanted to shove luffy off, but remembered it was luffy, so he didn't.