yonji request:

yonji x shorter ! male
☁️
warnings: none
MODERN AU WHERE JUDGE ISNT ALIVE
requested by: zaddy_zoro

yonji knocked on m/n's door, then barged in. he didn't care if m/n said 'come in' he was just stating his presence. he would always barge in, even before they got super close. yonji acted like he owned the place, which irritated m/n but eventually got used to it.

he looked to see m/n slowly turn his head. his h/c hair was pulled back a bit with a green headband, his favorite movie was playing on the tv in front of him. there on the table in front of where he was sitting was some face care stuff.

"it's not what it looks like." m/n said.

"how dare you start face care without me!" yonji felt offended, yonji felt hurt. "that's like... worse than cheating." he frowned, he couldn't believe m/n would do such a horrible act. "there is no trust between us, how can there be no trust between us?!"

m/n blinked, staring at the green haired male. he looked a bit fed up with yonji by this point, but he signed up for this when allowing yonji to enter his life. he was very used to this.

"i'm pretty sure cheating is worse, stupid green bean." a small smirk quirked up as m/n now looked amused from yonji's betrayal look.

yonji crossed his arms, finally kicking his door closed as he walked with a very evident frown. he sat next to m/n, leaning his head on the shorter male's shoulder.

m/n lifted his hand up, running his fingers through the green hair. or, at least tried to. it was up in that weird way yonji loves so much, the gel was getting in the way of m/n fully running his fingers through his hair.

"alright, alright... my bad for almost doing face care without you." m/n half assed his apology, but yonji didn't seem to care. (nor notice that m/n really didn't mean his half assed apology).

yonji grinned, turning his head and kissing m/n's cheek. the male giggled, hugging yonji back as he felt the bigger male's arms wrap around his waist. yonji nuzzled into m/n's neck, breathing in the nice smell.

m/n had just gotten out of the shower, which made the vinsmoke frown as he missed out on showering with his beloved. how cruel of m/n to do face care without him and shower without him. it was unbelievable, it was unforgivable.

m/n paused his movie, grabbing yonji's hand and lifting him up. the taller male leaned down and kissed the top of m/n's head, allowing him to drag them to bathroom.

so yonji lied, it was forgivable. now he gets to relax and have m/n close to him. it worked out.

yonji took his shirt off, smirking at his boyfriend who was blushing and looking away. the male shifted, eyes darting around his bathroom acting as if he had never seen it.

"what a magnificent ceiling." m/n commented, as if he didn't live there and see the ceiling daily.

yonji snickered, "m/n, you've seen me shirtless many times." one hand gripped onto m/n's waist to pull him closer.

"and many times i get flustered." m/n responded, finally looking into yonji's eyes, running his hands along his chest. "now, let's wash that hair." he smiled, tilting his head up to leave a gentle kiss on yonji's chin.

he helped lean yonji back, making sure his neck was comfortable as it could get. he used a towel to try and soften the tub yonji was leaning on. he then began to wash yonji's green hair for him.

he was thoroughly getting out all the gel he has in his hair to make it stick up. m/n always found the way he put his hair up stupid. he had the choice for any other style and he chooses a slicked back grass strip.