doflamingo request:

bottom ! doflamingo (40s) x top ! reader (40s)
☁️💦
warnings: striping, bottom doffy, cock sucking, table sex, no prepping
requested: @ImJustReadingNowBro

doflamingo rubbed his eyes under his sunglasses. he sighed out in annoyance as he looked at his family. he wanted some new ideas on how to get rid of people they didn't need.

he was bored of doing the same thing over and over. he wanted something longer and more painful to torture someone who crossed them. or to kill the ones who wouldn't give him what he wanted and needed for his family to stay on top.

he looked around the room, the vein on his forehead showed he was glaring behind his sunglasses.

"no..." doflamingo said, "no, no it's all wrong!" he slammed his hands on the table.

everyone jumped, baby 5 hid behind machvise a bit in fear. once everything seemed calm and okay, baby 5 went back to her spot.

"you're saying things we already do." doflamingo lowered his voice.

not wanting to yell at his family. he leaned back in his chair, his hand going over his mouth in thought.

"young master," trébol began, slime dripping down his nose, "we already do a lot... what more could we do?" he asked.

doflamingo shrugged, "anything... everything... just something!"

"what about-"

"no." doflamingo cut off dellinger, "your ways are too fast and they fit you. don't even think about saying something dumb like ripping their skin off with your teeth."

dellinger pouted, leaning back in his spot and sulking. muttering something about how cruel it was that he didn't get to finish his statement. doflamingo rolled his eyes behind his sunglasses, no one being able to see it.

he knew that was what dellinger was thinking, his response and actions proved it. but that didn't mean anything different. he was ready to strangle everyone in his way.

"you know what.... let's end it here." doflamingo said, clasping his large hands and putting them on the table. everyone else straightened, knowing the intense look being directed at them. "leave and when i'm ready i'll call you back."

"yes, young master." they all said.

lao g, senor pink, giolla, sugar and violet were quick to leave. lao g the fastest, shockingly as he was the oldest. everyone else began to filter out before doflamingo lifted his fingers and stopping trebol from fully leaving.

"yes doffy? why is it?" trebol asked, feeling himself be released as he turned to face doflamingo.

"bring me my m/n." doflamingo said sternly, "and be quick. i don't like being kept waiting."

trebol bowed his head and slimed away. the meeting door closing behind him.

doflamingo leaned back in his chair, legs slightly spread as he crossed his arms. he shook his head, letting his arms rest back behind his chair and he crossed one leg over the other. he pursed his lips.

"no... i have to be intimidating." doflamingo said.

he scooted his chair closer, his knees banging a bit and he cringed, but he rested one arm on the table and the other behind him. shaking his head no again and looking deep in thought.

"the hell are you doing, dumbass?" m/n asked, leaning against the doorway.

doflamingo flushed red, pointing outside.

"no, get out! wait till i give the go, i have to be commanding." doflamingo said.

m/n covered his mouth and snickered. but he masked it and acted annoyed as he rolled his eyes.