paulie request:

virgin ! paulie (19-24) x top ! male ! (22-27)
☁️💦
warnings: just simple smut, no kinks
requested by: mac_n_cheese5

⚠️minor water 7 spoilers⚠️

m/n looked around as they arrived at water 7. he stood in between kaku and rob lucci, kalifa and blueno went a separate way to get their job done. m/n was pretty useless when it came to pretty much anything besides fighting and intellectual missions.

so spandam decided to have m/n be with kaku and rob lucci.

"i think i like your pigeon more than you, lucci." m/n said.

rob lucci rolled his eyes while kaku chuckled. they then walked to their assignment, becoming a ship wright. which m/n found stupid, he can't even build a fake building with blocks from a child. they arrived at the galley-la with people repairing or building a new ship for the pirates.

m/n made eye contact with a blond male with a cigar hanging in his mouth. m/n tilted his head, he was rather cute and m/n felt his heart skip a beat.

he's cute, i want him.

kaku elbowed him, basically saying that he shouldn't get close to anyone.

"i'm kaku, this is my friend rob lucci, his pigeon speaks for him. this is my other friend m/n he's pretty useless in anything but fighting so don't expect him to be much help in helping with the ships. we're your new employee's." kaku explained.

"i'm not completely useless." m/n said.

m/n closed the beak of the pigeon, knowing what was going to happen. the other ship wrights laughed, and m/n looked at the blond with the cigar who was chuckling.

"i'm paulie this is-"

m/n tuned out as he repeated paulie's name in his mind. a smile overcame his face.

"we are on a mission." kaku said through a smile, making sure only m/n could hear him. "don't get too close to him."

kaku knew m/n was into guys, m/n had flirted with kaku for fun but then got bored. m/n then admitted to kaku that he was into guys and they've grown close as kaku was m/n's wingman. but this was way different, the look on m/n's face said he didn't want it to be a fling or one night stand.

so kaku was going to have to keep him in line.

after they went their separate ways, m/n scooted near paulie. his arm leaning over paulie's head and onto the ship they were working on.

"just to make it clear, i can be very helpful. i'm a fast learner." m/n nodded his head.

paulie looked up, the scent of smoke filling m/n's nostrils. he scrunched his nose, the smoke slightly burned his nose but he didn't mind it.

"oh yeah? guess we'll have to see just how fast you can learn the ships."

"if i have a good teacher-"

"m/n, let's go. we don't start today, we just had to introduce ourselves." kaku said, narrowing his eyes at m/n.

m/n looked at kaku, glaring at him before turning to paulie and flashing him a smile.

"i'll see you soon." m/n waved.

paulie waved as well, smiling and biting the cigar between in his teeth. when paulie was out of earshot  rob lucci smacked the back of his head and kaku elbowed him. m/n cringed and rubbed his side and head.

"m/n we are on a mission, i'm not going to let you ruin it for pleasure." rob lucci said.

"give him a break," kaku said, "he's still a bit rebellious and he likes to look for a person he can call his own."