zoro and sanji request:

top zoro (21) x bottom ! male (21) x top sanji (21)
☁️💦
warnings: bondage, kitchen knife, carving, blood, no prep, daddy kink, praising/degrading
requested: @TheAllPowerfulWolf

not proof read

zoro was sat in the kitchen, nursing a bottle of booze. sanji forbade him to drink more than one bottle before dinner, so the swordsman was listening to his blond lover.

his eye glided over sanji's form, watching him with a hungry look. looking as sanji's tight pants pulled out his curves and his slutty little waist. the way he handle each food delicately, the way he used his knives and how effortlessly beautiful he looked in his element. zoro always loved watching sanji fight, getting a view of how flexible he truly was, but he loved watching him cook and how serene he truly was.

zoro took a single swig of his booze before he left it on the table, a water ring forming beneath the bottle. he stood up and walked towards sanji, the blond perked his head up before focusing back on cooking. a coy grin spread across zoro's lips, his eye softening every so slightly.

his calloused hands wrapped around sanji's waist, the blond huffed but leaned back into his broad chest. zoro rested his chin on sanji's head, closing his eye.

sanji continued to cook, doing his best on concentrating on his task. ignoring the way zoro's hands skimmed up and down his thighs and waist, giving squeezes every now and then.

sanji spluttered out "marimo!" when zoro's lips trailed from his earlobe to his neck. zoro smirked against sanji's skin, giving more soft kisses before sucking just below his ear. "quit it! i'm cooking the crew's dinner and your stupid suggestion."

zoro snickered, but didn't stop. he pressed himself against sanji's ass, the cook could feel a half hard bulge poking through zoro's pants. which made sanji a bit distracted and hard as well. he turned his head to the side and kissed zoro's lips, before pulling away just as quick. zoro frowned, it deepening when sanji smirked and went back to cooking.

the kitchen door opened and both men turned to see who it was. highly expecting luffy to barge in and demand the food be ready, he'd soon rather eat anything raw -except cherry pie- then wait any longer for dinner. that bottomless pit of a captain was always amusing.

yet, they were pleasantly surprised.

"m/n, my sweet, how was your nap?" sanji asked, putting down the knife and wiping his hands clean.

he easily got out of zoro's hold as the swordsman loosened his grip on sanji. sanji walked towards m/n who gave a tired smile in response.

m/n lifted his arms as he was easily scooped into a hug, m/n laughed as he buried his head in sanji's neck. he sighed out, making sanji's shiver from the action, as it was just over a soft bruise zoro gave to him prior from his lips.

once m/n was set on the ground, his eyes glanced up at sanji with a hidden emotion. sanji didn't really care to decipher it as he kissed m/n's lips, the man melted into sanji, his arms around sanji's neck as he kept himself grounded.

once they pulled away, he felt zoro's hand to his lower back, also feeling zoro's chest to his back. he felt a kiss to his cheek.

"i believe the stupid cook asked you a question." zoro said into m/n's ear.

sanji's eyebrow twitched at the nickname, but didn't retaliate, zoro's smug look said he knew that sanji wouldn't say anything back. he did not want to do anything as m/n was in between them, it was nice just holding their other lover so close.

m/n hummed, looking back and sanji and nodding. "i did, but i heard luffy and usopp laughing and woke up. just came to see what you two were up to." he turned his head back to zoro, his hair falling onto zoro's shoulder. "was that better?" he grinned.