doflamingo request:

doffy (24) x dom ! shorter ! male (24)
🍋
warnings: cock sucking, hand job, finger fucking, begging doffy
requested: @Im_very_confussed

note: takes place way before the straw hats and a year before he meets law, that's why their ages are so young... IVE BEEN WAITING FOR MY BELOVED DOFFY... anyways to the one shot 😍

m/n laid in the giant, pink feathery bed. he was laying on his stomach, one hand under his chin as he read a book.

his eyes were lidded as he was growing bored. he didn't want to leave his shared room with his boyfriend, he didn't care to whatever crimes doflamingo was up to in this very moment.

the door to their room slammed open, m/n simply turned the page in his book. this was an everyday occurrence, doffy would wander off -doing god knows what- get irritated because he didn't get to spend time with m/n, slam their door open, complain and demand attention.

outside, people believe doflamingo was the one in control, that he was the top in the relationship. but, doflamingo worshipped m/n and did everything m/n did with the lift of his finger. if m/n so much as dismissed one little question or comment, doflamingo would sulk and not let m/n go until he acknowledged him.

"m/n!"

m/n only hummed to the slightly whiny and needy tone. his eyes staying on his book. doflamingo huffed at the lack of attention.

"m/n~" he drawled out, extending the name even more.

m/n only hummed again, turning the page. doflamingo's frown deepened, he wanted m/n to look at him. maybe see he was deeply upset -there was nothing to be upset about he was just attention starved- and open his arms and hold onto him as he ranted.

"what are you even doing that's more important than me?!" doflamingo crossed his arms, closing the door behind him.

m/n just lifted the book up, "it's getting good now, so shush."

doflamingo cursed the book, wanting to burn it. how could something that didn't exist be better than him?! how could that stupid thing have m/n's attention and not him?! it was ridiculous.

doflamingo kicked off his shoes, strutting to the bed. he crawled on top of it, one hand going to m/n's waist. his entire palm practically taking up his side.

he rotated m/n to the side, m/n still didn't take his eyes off the book. doflamingo took a deep breath, still cursing the book in his mind.

he saw a slight opening between m/n's arm and his chest. so, doflamingo did what any normal boyfriend would do, he slipped his head in between. resting his forehead over his beating heart.

m/n chuckled, lifting the book slightly so he could still read. his free hand played with a few strands of doflamingo's blond hair. every minute he would stop for a second to turn the page before he went back to playing with doflamingo's hair.

doflamingo nuzzled into m/n's chest, lifting his finger up. he controlled a book mark and put it in between the pages m/n was reading.

doflamingo heard m/n snicker, but it was so worth it as he also heard the book shut.

the hand not in doflamingo's hair cupped his chin, forcing him to look up. m/n's thumb was on side of doflamingo's cheek and his fingers on the other side.

"what is it, my pouty baby?" he cooed, squishing doflamingo's cheek.

doflamingo pouted even more through his squished lips. his hand going up and down m/n's back. m/n let his cheeks go so doflamingo could properly talk. he wrapped his hands around doflamingo's neck and shoulders, knowing if he stopped keeping his arms around doflamingo, the blond would ignore him. then proceed to get upset and whiny that m/n and him weren't talking.