shanks request:

shanks (37) x dom ! yonko ! taller ! male (35)
☁️💦
warnings: power bottome shanks, no protection, no prepping
requested: @ryguy37737272

not proof read, let me know if you see mistakes.

m/n was a notorious pirate who ranked up in status in a matter of days. many thought m/n had a devil fruit and used it to get whatever he wanted.

his crew was called the dragon pirates as they took everything and kept it like greed. a dragon protects its treasure and kills anyone who attempts to get near it.

that's what the dragon pirates did. they killed for what they wanted and for what they protected. sometimes for fun.

marines went after m/n daily, but when he brought them down with the flick of his hand, marines gave up. the admirals were arguing, trying to find a way to deal with the new pirate, but the fleet admiral stuck with making him the an emperor of the sea. taking the now deceased whitebeards place.

news spread like wild fire.

m/n defeated blackbeard, sparing his life because he felt bad for the weak. m/n stole blackbeard's opportunity to be an emperor, and m/n it did with a malicious little smile on his face.

that had peeked the red hair pirates, especially their captain shanks.

especially since they always cross paths with the dragon pirates. on the sea, on an island, sometimes when they're fighting separate people their battles clashed.

it was said that m/n fought anyone he crossed paths with, whether he started it or forced his opponent to make the first move with a taunt... he was always fighting someone or something.

m/n just enjoyed the chaos.

but yet... every time he's seen shanks, m/n didn't start a battle. he merely nodded and either looked away, sailed away or walked away.

that intrigue the red hair pirates even more. and shanks wanted to know why. shanks had a feeling that their battle would be long and maybe legendary, so why haven't they fought?

even shanks couldn't tell who would win, so it would be fun.

the red hair pirates traveled to an island, upon docking they saw the dragon ship and the dragon flag on the island. m/n had claimed that island as his territory.

shanks smirked, this was his time to shine. he's either going to get answers, or a very good fight. either way, it'll be fun.

shanks didn't have to have anyone watch the ship... who'd be stupid enough to steal off of a yonko? not only that, a very powerful and feared yonko.

a dumbass dragon pirate that's who...

shanks hadn't left his ship for more than 20 seconds before he reprimanded a blue haired male with gray like streaks.

"oh shit... captain's gonna kill me." he muttered out.

that peeked shanks' interest. a smirk appeared on the scarred man's face.

"you're going to take me to your captain. i'm quite interested in knowing the type of person dragon captain m/n is." he whispered in the male's ear.

the mysterious short blue haired male shivered. "how'd you know i was a dragon?"

"had a feeling... and because you said captain and the only other ship on this island is the dragon ship."

he tightened his hold, the dragon pirate winced. his face scrunched and he began to lead the way. shanks smiled, he couldn't wait to meet the infamous yonko m/n.