smoker reqeust pt: 3

smoker (34) x criminal ! mercenary ! male (34)
☁️💦
warnings: slight mentions of torture, blood, rough sex, bdsm??, bit of torture while having sex, masochist/sadist, no prepping
requested:

in no time, m/n made it to his employer's. his ship sailed into the sand, digging in it before he finally stopped moving. even with the waves crashing against his small boat.

he lifted his black cloth mask over his mouth and nose. he lifted the black hood over him, covering his hair and most of his face. he wasn't wearing the hood first time he met smoker.

hm, smoker. he thought, smiling underneath the mask.

he tossed the gem up and down in his hand. it had been a few days since then, and throughout his entire boat ride he wondered what he was doing. how he got out safely.

more than likely, cajin new about what happened between smoker and him, he did leave a note when he took his handcuff's.

which he still has looped in his black pants.

maybe next time i can use it on smoker, if there is a next time.

"don't toss my gem like it's a ball!"

m/n caught the gem, staring at his employer.

"ah, ah, ah," m/n said in a sing song voice, "is that anyway to talk to nerium himself? i mean, i could kill you and take the gem for myself. i was after all, hired by your weak ass."

"give me the fucking gem." he reached for it.

m/n put it behind his back, staring at him. his employer could see a smirk pushing through his mask.

"give me my payment first, then you'll get your gem. you know my rules, payment first then you get what you want."

the employer snapped his fingers, two cases opened in front of him. he put the gem in his coat pocket, he counted the money and smirked.

it was the 2 million berries he was promised. he tossed the gem and grabbed the cases before taking his leave. he was far out, he set the cases down and took his mask off.

he smirked, "i give it... five more minutes before he realizes it's fake." he looked out on the sea, the breeze knocking his hood off as his h/c hair flowed behind him. "maybe we'll cross paths again, marine smoker."

m/n was right, exactly five minutes his employer was running rampant around his mansion. kicking anything that could be knocked over.

"who the hell does he think he is?! giving me a fucking fake gem! i gave him the money, he worked for me, how dare he try and pull a fast one on me! find him and get my money back and find where the fucking gem will be at!"

it didn't take long until one of his underlings whispered in his ear about smoker having the gem. but they didn't know where m/n was. and it didn't take long for m/n to realize they will probably go after smoker if they were to figure it out. after all, those people weren't dumb, they can easily figure things out.

"oh, shit." he stopped his boat, looking around, "which way? which way?" he kept mumbling.

he felt as if he should've turned around, marine headquarters were in the opposite direction he was going. so, that seemed like the best option. he grabbed the rope that controlled the hails, using it to turn himself around.

"the things i do for you, smoker." he mumbled, thinking of the white haired marine.

he shouldn't even be thinking about him, shouldn't have such thoughts of him.