ichiji request:

ichiji (22) x inexperienced ! bottom ! male (21)
☁️💦
warnings: unprotected sex and that's pretty much it?? see any more let me know
MODERN AU WHERE JUDGE ISNT ALIVE
requested by: zaddy_zoro

"no." m/n groaned as his best friend -sanji- began to pull him out of his comfortable bed. "i don't wanna~" he whined out.

sanji rolled his eyes, fully pulling m/n off his bed. he dropped the male in his arms, a satisfying thump rang out. now m/n was up and whining even more, rubbing his head.

"you're so cruel to me." m/n glared at sanji.

"oh shut up." sanji began to shove m/n in his bathroom, "c'mon it's an all day travel. you promised to come to my family dinner."

"did i? i think i might've been drunk."

"you don't drink."

"i think i might've been tired and too exhausted to function."

"you sleep constantly."

"i think i was hungry-"

"i feed you before asking." sanji deadpanned at him, "quit making excuses and get ready."

"man, you're full of answers." m/n began to wash up, "can't get anything pass you."

"i'm best friends with luffy, usopp and sadly zoro, i have experience with excuses."

~~

the drive there was definitely not quiet. m/n and sanji were loudly singing songs. then, m/n passed out for a nap because sanji woke him up too early, the blond rolled his eyes at that.

halfway there, sanji filled up the tank and m/n and him switched. this time the male was driving, going the rest of the way. they sang till their hearts content, and sanji ended up going to sleep the last few hours of the ride.

which left m/n alone in his thoughts, he really doesn't know why he agreed to join the family dinner. everyone knew of the vinsmoke family and they were rather scary.

they got whatever they wanted, whenever they wanted. but it seemed something had switched in them and they slowly changed who they were. they even went as far as to reach out to sanji, telling him about the decease of their father -which happened a few months ago and sanji wasn't sad about it- and invited him to a dinner to try and rekindle.

m/n convinced sanji to go just to spite him, sanji would only go if he went. so, here he was, trying to not freak out and ditch sanji in the car. he did not want to meet the rest of the vinsmoke family, sanji was enough.

m/n pulled up in the giant driveway, he looked at the intimidating black mansion. he turned the car off, blinking and looking at the sleeping blond.

a grin spread across his face.

he got out of the car, quietly closing his door before going to the passenger side. he opened sanji's door, gently turning his body to face outwards, he then unbuckled the blond.

sanji fell face first into the grass next to his car. he jumped up, wiping his slightly bleeding nose and getting ready to fight.

m/n cackled, hunching over and wiping his tears.

"you damn brat!" sanji snapped, spinning and kicking m/n's stomach.

m/n grunted, dropping to his knees and clutching onto his stomach. his head facing the ground, he lifted a finger, "worth it." he wheezed out.

sanji went to go for another kick, his body stopping mid attack at the voice.

"sanji, we're glad you were able to make it."