lucci request:

top lucci x bottom ! male
☁️
warnings: slight mentions of eating disorder and dependency
requested: @Simp_number_1

⚠️slight marine ford spoilers⚠️

lucci laid defeated and bloodied from his battle with luffy. the straw hat just kept getting back up. no matter what lucci did, he wouldn't give up.

lucci was strong, the strongest cp9 agent, defeated by a pirate who hasn't even been out for a year at sea. it was such a disgrace... such a waste.

"c'mon, we've got to get out of here."

rob lucci slowly turned his head to see kaku hovering over him. a few others standing all beaten and bloodied, using each other for support.

rob lucci felt anger course through him, he would get his revenge. he'd kill that straw hat, but for now he needs to focus on getting stronger and getting better.

lucci slowly got up, cp9 walking out and leaving the island that was being destroyed from a buster call. his body on fire with each step, wanting to groan with each step.

lucci thought back on someone he hasn't seen in awhile, a smirk overcame his face. lucci decided he would go see an old friend who used to be apart of cp9, m/n.

maybe m/n can clean his wounds and 'nurse' him back to health.

oh how wonderful that would be. last time he saw m/n... well, they broke up and m/n left cp9. he left the marines completely, but that was a whole thing unrelated to their breakup.

their breakup was just in a heated argument moment, not because they actually wanted to break up. so, lucci hoped maybe m/n would at least talk to him and help him.

lucci only recently found out where m/n was at. the island, the home, and the sea. lucci had been searching for m/n ever since he left.

he's just been needing a reason to see m/n. here was that reason.

"blueno, i need you to open a door for me." lucci said.

it was the fastest way to travel and the safest way to travel. it didn't take long before blueno helped lucci to the place he said. now lucci was left alone in front of m/n's small home.

m/n was making himself some tea, humming a small tune as he poured himself tea. he lifted the cup to his lips, not even getting the chance to take a single drop in his mouth before he heard a knock at his door.

m/n raised a brow, not expecting company. m/n hadn't really spoken to most people that lived on this island. he just has a local job to pay for his bills, necessities and wants.

m/n didn't even have friends on this island.

another urgent knock brought him out of his thoughts. m/n shook his head, putting his tea down and walking to his door. he opened the door, flinching a bit in surprise in what he saw... more like who he saw.

"lucci?" m/n quietly asked, looking him over and his eyes widened. "fucking christ you look like hell."

m/n brought rob lucci in and helped him to his couch. his fingers brushing against his bloodied head, rob lucci winced and pulled back.

"same old reckless cp9 agent." m/n sighed out in defeat.

rob lucci frowned, seeing m/n get up and turn away. m/n walked past his kitchen, rob lucci winced more when he sat up and tried to reach for m/n.

"m/n-" slight fear rang up in his voice. he couldn't bare to have m/n leave him again.

"i'm coming back, i'm getting a first aid." m/n responded, not even turning his head to look at rob lucci.